Chapter 11

Secret

I sat my body into the warm water. I've been think a lot lately about what happened the last couple of weeks. I really feel stupid as hell.

Why did I almost die when me and Jazz "fell off"? Me and that girl will never "fall off" despite the fact that she's getting married won't change a thing between us. And I'll prove that shit.

I finished bathing my body I was gaining all of my weight back. My hair had that wonderful shine and I felt better then ever before. I'm coming back with a vengeance.

I wrapped my body in a towel and looked at myself in the mirror.

I don't know what it was but I simply could not allow me and Jazz to end this way. Simply because I know how Jazz is when it comes to me, she's the type of bitch who will do shit on purpose.

I quickly got dressed and began my way to Ashely's house.

After a couple minutes I reached her house. I banged on her door till she had answered.

"Damn bitch you took the meaning of M.I.A literal hoe" she said as she hugged me tightly.

I laughed "Bitch I got tea! Let's go inside so I could run it to you" I said as I hugged her back and led her inside.

After 25 minutes of my dialogue and explaining why I've been missing. She looked at me like I lost every single piece of my mind.

"Secret Christina Ariel?!" She said.

She only did this when she was shocked about something.

"What?" I responded.

"Now you know Jazz is not worth all them damn tears what the fuck son I raised you better then this. We don't depend on these hoes for nothing! Not even even if the sex A1." She bitched.

I could tell she was pissed off and she had every right to be.

"Sis you know I've noticed Jazz is a jealous person. She claims she wants to see me happy but you see the types of shit she does ? She knows exactly how I feel about her and she hits me where it hurts. Oh hell no not more! She's about to see another side of me one she's never seen before!" I assured.

She rolled her eyes and said "ok."

She low key pissed me off so I got up and walked away heading home.

Jazz was about to meet a certified bitch. I was about to squeeze every single cent out this fucking girl.

I know just a chapter ago I was broken. But who says you stay the same after a heart break. You can say I'm heartless. Truth is I'm using my heart less .

A couple weeks roll by and I know Jazz is missing me. I've bumped into her a couple times and she would stare at me. I was sure to make eye contact and then pretend as if she wasn't there.

On this specific day I was on my way to the day spa. It was time for my girl to get manicured and as always Maria hooked me up. Since that day we've been having sex more regularly and she looks like she's ok with the fact that Dante is around. She gets less upset when I bring his name up.

As soon as I walked in I seen Mickey, to say it's been almost 2 months since that ass whooping I gave her, her eye didn't loose it's bruising, but she tried to cover it to the best of her abilities but she was a lightskinned bitch they bruise easily so that went Nowhere .

I quickly scanned the room and Jazz was coming out of one of the rooms. I laughed at myself as I checked in with Maria. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Mickey was later called into the back room. I pretended I was all into my phone texting but I was really trying to find texts where Dante would be talking nasty to me. I found the perfect one. I giggle when I read it. I could feel Jazz staring at me. I continued to do this for a couple more minutes. She was a nosy bitch so it didn't take long before she came over trying to start a conversation with me and I simply went along and talked to her as if she where my best friend.

After a couple minutes of chatting she asked me. "Who you texting like that making you blush like that ?"

I laughed and with out hesitation I showed her messages between me and Dante. She read them and her whole demeanor changed.

I got her right where I want her.

I sparked up the planned conversation.

"What's wrong ?" I asked.

"Let me just keep my comments to myself." She responded with slight attitude.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the bathroom. She quickly got up and was right behind me she grabbed my arm making me turn around.

"Secret are you really playing with me?" She asked furiously.

"Really Jazz? Am I the one giving bitches rings out of anger knowing I'm still fucking and still have feelings for my ex ? No I'm not." I responded with attitude.

I tossed my hair behind me and turned away. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a vacant room. She kissed me furiously trying to remind me who she was and why we got in the predicament we where in.

I felt nothing.

She kissed me onto the wall and I kissed her back each time opening my mouth a little so she could insert her tongue.

The kiss soon got wet and sloppy.

She was slowly inching her hand up my skirt. I slight opened my legs for entrance soon she was toying with my pussy. She kissed on my neck as she did so. I let out a slight moan. My girl was like a waterfall at this point.

"Why you gave my pussy away secret? I owned this. You hurt my feelings man " She asked me as she slipped a finger inside of me. At this point I started to genuinely feel bad. But I shook that feeling out and moaned " I'm sorry daddy it won't happen again."

She smiled into my neck." It better not ." She said.

She pulled her fingers out of me and reached them to my mouth. I licked my own juices off her fingers.

She pulled away and said," I'll be at your house tonight to finish what we started."

I smirked,adjusted my skirt and walked out of the room closing the door behind me.

I smiled and went back into the lobby. I shook my head as Mickey walked out and rolled her eyes at me.

I let out a quiet laugh as I seen her and Secret share a kiss.

If only they knew what I was plotting on.