Chapter 10

Secret

"Lord knows I gave it my all and

I couldn't save us from falling

'Cause some people ain't meant to be together forever forever..."

-Jazmine Sullivan

I sat in the tub and cried as those lyrics came through my speaker. I looked at the bottle of wine that I held in my hand. I put it down I was tired of drinking. I cried myself to sleep every night until I couldn't cry no more. Everyone left phone calls. I didn't answer. They came to my door. I didn't answer. I didn't want to be bothered.

I lifted myself up out of the warm water and got on my knees. I clasped my hands together and cried. "God please I'm begging you, please help me what ever I've done in the past forgive me for my sins but why should you punish me this way? What did I ever do ? All I did was love this damn girl and she broke me! God please hear my call I am afraid for me. I need some type of healing." No matter how much I pleaded and tried to blame everyone else I had no one to blame but myself I knew exactly why I was getting myself into when I decided to fuck with this damn girl.

After about ten minutes of laying on the floor and crying I got myself up and back into the tub. I was getting tired of my daily routine of crying,drinking, and bathing trying to wash my sins away.

I soon started the shower and lathered my body. I shut off the shower and grabbed the towel that hung on the rack. I wiped the mirror from the moisture it had to look at myself. I looked like complete shit. My hair was dirty as all hell. My eyes was bloodshot red. The glow my skin once had was quickly fading. I was losing weight. I looked at myself and felt disgusted.

I didn't look at my phone since the night Jazz was here. And I honestly didn't want to. I walked out of the bathroom and walked pass my living room. It had been almost a month since that night.

I looked at all the shattered glass and broken lamps and vases on the floor. My house was a mess. It looked as if a tornado had been through this motherfucker and it made my skin crawl.

I walked into my kitchen all the dishes where pilled up on the counter. "Damn what the fuck? What the fuck was I thinking?"

I quickly began cleaning up starting at my kitchen. I heard someone knocking at my door I knew exactly who it was too.

As I walked towards the door I inhaled deeply. I opened the door and on the other side stood Maria.

"My girl your finally up!" She said excitedly. I stepped back and took in her small frame.

She was a dark skinned beauty, she was slender built, she had long beautiful legs and her ass set up nicely. She kept herself up nice. I never looked at her the way I'm looking at her now.

"Secret hello !" She said as she waved her hand in my face.

I smiled and pulled her into a hug, I missed her on some shit.

"Bout time you start cleaning this shit up it stank in here! Let's open some windows and let some sun shine in this bitch I'll even help you clean." She said.

I was surprised by her willingness to help me. I simply nodded and began cleaning it didn't take as long as I thought it would. We quickly finished and we laid In my bed.

I laid there thinking. "Damn." I said.

"What? What happened?" She asked.

" I really have not had sex in almost a month. My pussy been on a drought." I said.