Chapter 2

Jazz

I hated making Secret cry I knew I was wrong for using her like I was but shit she allowed me to. But I only did it so the next time we did our sex would be better.

That was something Secret never understood. It was like she was blind to the games I was running.

I thought about all this I drove back to the home me and Mickey shared if only Secret knew.

I was only with Mickey just so I wouldn't hurt Secret the way I did when we where together, truth was I loved secret entirely too damn much. I guess you can say I didn't love Mickey the way she loved me but I still had love for her.

Im in lust with secret. I love her passion when we are making love. I love looking in to her eyes. She has this fire in her that I desperately want to put out. The temptation that she makes me dip into is so intoxicating.

I knew I couldn't stay away from Secret to long.

As I got inside I loath the fact that I knew Mickey was going to ask a billion fucking questions and the fact that I had to justify the reason why I came home at 3:25 in the morning irritated the shit out of me.

I'd usually be home earlier on a regular night of passion with Secret but tonight she decided to dip into something we both knew would get messy.

As soon as I opened the door I heard Mickey's aggravating ass voice.

"Jazz where the fuck have you been!? It is 3 something in the motherfucking morning! I bet you where with that bitch secret again! When the fuck is it going to be my turn!"

I simply rolled my eyes and brushed past her I didn't feel like arguing. Secret wore me out already with that shit.

"Jazz answer me when the fuck I'm talking to you ! What the fuck is so special about her?"

Mickey was hot on my heels with her bullshit. I wasn't dealing with her bullshit hell no not tonight.

"Mickey you know exactly where the fuck I be. You know where I be every night yet you don't complain when you have my uncle in here fucking you raw. You think I don't know what the fuck you do? The only reason you stick around is because I make your nasty ass look good." I spat.

She looked shocked but I don't know why. Some way or some how I was going to find out. She does shit and thinks nobody watches her.

Tears streamed down her face as I walked into my room.

I sat on the bed as I kicked my shoes off thinking out loud," Damn what the fuck is it bullshit Jazz day today? Did I miss out on the memo?!"

I couldn't help but to laugh at my dumb ass remarks.

I laid in the bed thinking about Secret and the way she rolled her hips against my tongue.

Thinking about the shit turned me on all over again but I'll let this one build up until next time.