Chapter 12

Jazz

"Jazz? Jazz? Hello ?" Mickey said as she snapped her fingers at me to get me out of my trance. Her bitch ass knew I hated when she did that stupid shit.

"What man fuck ?" I asked with attitude.

"I asked you why don't you want me to move in?" She responded.

I looked at her like she was talking in a different language.

"Mick, I love you, but I just like my fucking space ok." I responded with attitude.

" are you fucking kidding me ? I'm going to become your wife in less then 6 months and you don't me to move in? What type of fucking fiancé are you,?! I bet you gave me that fucking ring to make the bitch mad !" She whined.

I rolled my eyes" you know what yes Mickey I did give you that fucking ring to make the bitch mad ! That's what you want to hear right ? I'm about to marry you and you worried about another bitch? Some bitch that I don't even talk to any more ? " I responded.

" I seen the way you looked at her at the day spa Jazz don't fucking lie to me!" She yelled.

I turned around and slapped her." Don't fucking yell at me ! I know your not talking about lies you got your pussy waxed and I'm not even fucking you!" I yelled back.

She looked at me In shock as she held the side of her which I smacked life into.

I did feel bad for hitting her... Sorta she always doing some stupid shit starting arguments for dumb shit.

I turned and walked towards the door reached for the bag that was in the coat closet I always kept it in there in case some bullshit like this would happen ." Mickey I'm not dealing with this shit, talk to me when your mind right."

I soon got in my car and decided to go take a ride. I swear it took everything in me not to go to Secrets house. But I had to make her beg for it first.

I had a lot of tension building up, it was driving me fucking crazy. Luckily this night it decided to rain. I swear I loved fucking to the rain.

After a long while of driving I decided on going to a hotel. The only one that I trusted. The Hyatt. This hotel had a lot of stories, I swear if walls could talk I'd be in a world of fucking trouble. As I changed my woman like I changed my underwear one thing never did and that was the room I always fucked them in. It had a nice view into the city, I always took them to the balcony I felt as if the world could see us and not see us at the same time.

I got up to my room and quickly got In the shower, I loved the feeling of water running down my body.

I groaned as the hot steamy water touched my back. I lathered my body up and rinsed off. images of what happened at the day spa ran across my mind. I missed her. Her smell. Her touch. Just her period.

I got out the shower and scanned the room. I looked towards the window and smiled, I walked over and opened it up. It was storming outside and I loved it. I pulled the chair that was In the corner and sat it in front of the window.

I cocked my legs on both of the chairs armrest. I closed my eyes and tilted my head to the side as I bit my lip and began touching myself.

I tried to remember every time I came to the room with a different bitch. I rubbed my clit softly and I dripped. I looked over to the table and remembered how I had Ashley bent over on to it, as I ate her pussy out. Her loud moans made my pussy wet with anticipation.

And when I had Maria on her knees in the shower as she ate my pussy. On some shit, shawty could fuck, she ate pussy good too but nobody would compare to secret.

I pulled her onto the balcony and almost destroyed her pussy from the back. She let out loud moans and sexy screams. I could have had a threesome with those three girls but i was with secret and the less she knew the better.

My masturbation session was interrupted by Knocks at the door.

" who the fuck could this be?!" I said out loud reaching for an oversized shirt in my bag.