Chapter 7

Jazz

I finally got a hold on Secret, she was at the mall by herself.

I waited till she was walking to her car, when I walked up behind her. I pined her between the car and myself "You missed me sexy?" I asked in a sexy tone.

I could tell she rolled her eyes at me, but I paid it no mind. I simply began kissing on her neck until I heard that sexy moan escape her lips.

I got her right where I wanted her.

She turned around and we began kissing, I pulled away to Have enough time to direct her to open the back door and get in.

If your wondering yes I am going to fuck her in her car. She always did say how it was one of her sexual fantasies.

Luckily she was wearing a dress so it was easy access for me. I roughly pulled her panties down. She did like it when I was rough.

I didn't waste time with foreplay I got straight to business I had some bones to pick wit Secret and it wasn't no way she was getting out my grip.

I angrily ate away at her pussy as if it was my last meal. She moaned and her pussy got wetter. I could feel all her juices run down my face. It made me wanted slurp it all up. But I couldn't make her finish just yet.

I pulled the little bit of skin on her pussy to expose her small clit. I gently blew on it. I came down to suck on her clit and Hummed as if I was a vibrator. Secret moaning got louder as she sat up and arched her back she began to pull away and I pinned her ass back down. "You ain't going no fucking where girl!" I said.

Her pussy was beyond soak, I finished off my putting my tongue in her and fucking her as if My tongue was a dick. Soon she was gushing in my mouth and I enjoyed every drop of it. Her legs where shaking uncontrollably. I stepped back just to laugh at her dumb ass. "Really secret ? Why is you trying to give my pussy to somebody else ? Ignoring my calls you know I'm daddy." I smirked. She covered her eyes as she laughed. She knew I owned that pussy. It's mine always have and always will be.

We sat in the car for a while just talking something we never do.

"Secret why you haven't been answering my calls bruh?" I asked.

She huffed and puffed and rolled her eyes."Jazz stop with yo bullshit you know why I wasn't answering yo calls if we not having sex then why would I want to fucking talk to you?"

"Alright I feel that secret I gotta tell you some though." I said.

"What?" She asked with a slight attitude.

" I fucked Ashley in your bed son. I know you gone be mad at me but fuck I was trying to fuck you but you wasn't home." I confessed.

She laughed a little. "Wow Jazz the shit you do to me." She said putting her head down looking as if she where to cry." Man I wasn't gone tell you but you really pissed me off I've been fucking this nigga I met, I've been fucking him for the past month."

My fucking mouth dropped. I couldn't believe what I was hearing I was expecting her to tell me she was fucking a bitch but damn a nigga? She crossed all boundaries I lost all respect for her.

I sat up and opened the door of her car and simply Walked away. Now I was truly done with Secret. I could take her fucking a bitch I didn't care but a nigga ? That's foul.