Chapter 23

Jazz

I waited a couple days before I started to show my face around.

I knew Secret was bound to go see Maria, I drove to the day spa in hopes to see them but Maria never came and they haven't seen or heard of Secret in over two whole months.

I knew exactly where they was at. Secret didn't know that I was fucking Maria too, she was an alright fuck,her pussy got used to taking dick so the times we did fuck I'd use the dick.

Secret didn't count on Maria telling me that they where having they lil rendezvous on the side. I shook my head as I made my way to Maria's house.

The fact that I could play bitches against each other made me laugh a little, they friends but Maria over here telling me Secrets every move, Secret wonders how the fuck I know where she is at all times I just ask Maria that bitch too scared I cut her off from the sex so she wouldn't lie too me.

When I pulled up into Maria's driveway her car was here and so was Secret's. A devious smile creeped up on my face.

I pulled back the entrance mat and found the spare key she kept there just for me. I swear these hoes stupid.

When I opened the door, I heard loud moans coming from the bathroom and they weren't Secret's. I smiled. I quietly walked to the bathroom and just as Maria was done reaching the gates of heaven I pulled back the shower curtains to find them. I had to look shocked but I knew they'd be here doing exactly that.

"Jazz what you doing here?"Maria asked

Secret just stared, they where both fine as hell I took a moment to take in all of their glories before I was rudely interrupted.

"Uh bitch you gone answer why the fuck you here?" Secret asked in a bitch tone.

I rolled my eyes. I took a second to answer.

"To join why else?" I said as I began taking my clothes off.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

Soon both of these bitches were washing my body and rinsing me off... Secret turned me her way so she can tease my nipples. I let out a low moan.

She suddenly stopped and got out off the shower. Maria turned off the shower and got out too.

They wrapped themselves in a towel and handed me mines.

They led me to Maria's bedroom.

"They bout to do some freaky ass shit" I thought to myself.

Secret dropped her towel and walked towards me. She pushed me on the bed, " You missed me?" She asked as she put her right leg over my shoulder so her pussy would be face level.
I looked up at her and looked back at her treasure, when I did it dripped. My eyes widen and I looked up at her as if I was asking for permission. She smiled,"No not yet." She said.
"Can I touch?" I asked.
"Nope." She quickly responded.

I did anyways. I rubbed her thighs softly and she pulled away.

"You don't listen huh? I see." She said as she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed me to the headboard of the bed.

I was strangely turned on. She stripped me from my towel and blind folded me.

"You know what Maria ? How bout we give Jazz a little show?" Secret said.

She reached over to the blind fold and took them off but she didn't untie me.

For the next hour I had to watch Secret and Maria do freaky shit to each other and I couldn't do nothing.

When they where done, I was released.

"What you mean leave? I thought I was gone join." I said.

They both laughed at me. "Girl bye, you got what you wanted. You wanted to join? You joined in watching us." Maria said.

I rolled my eyes and left.

A couple days past before I called Secret.

"Hey baby." I said. I felt like she made a face. I laughed a little.

"Uh... Who the fuck is this?" She said.

My face dropped.

"It's me Jazz." I said.

"Oh,why did you call?" She asked with attitude.

My feelings were lowkey hurt.
"Secret why are you acting like this?" I asked.

"Jazz, you broke my heart, my trust, everything I had you broke. " She said.

"Secret baby I'm sorry, I really am I'm sorry for everything that I've put you through. I've been missing you A lot, I feel so bad for doing you how I did you." I said.

"Mmhm." She responded.

She knew I was bullshitting. I knew we where bullshitting. Let's see where this takes us.

"Secret I've been thinking a lot and I have to ask you something." I said.

"What?" She asked with attitude.

"Secret I really love you and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend again? I swear to you I'm done with all them hoes and the stupid shit I was doing before." I said.

She said nothing.

Silence was the only thing that came through the opposite end of the phone.

"Bitch your getting married!" She finally said.

"I'm only marring her because she need a cover up I don't love her I never did she don't love me either so.." I explained.

"Jazz you have an explanation for everything, you really full of fuck shit, you getting married in three days and your guests are all bitches you fucked. How disrespectful can you fucking be ? Good fucking bye." She spat.

She had hung up the phone.

"She really over me." I said out loud.

AN/:
Only two more chapters to go before I end the book. Any ideas?