Chapter 22

Secret

I stared at The Indians lifeless body, I rolled my eyes and made my way towards his bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I had blood splatter on my face I smiled at this. I looked rather nice to say I just killed someone.
I laughed at myself, even in fucked up times I'm still smiling.

I opened the faucet and let the water run,grabbed a face towel and began washing my face. Soon the suds where a bright red color and the water was a pale orange, I patted my face dry and looked around.

Ever since I was a little girl we always had escape doors in the shower, I knew his men where going to be checking in on him soon so I checked under the sink for the key I wiped everything down to make sure police couldn't place me here. I grabbed the nine that was hidden in the towel rack.

I opened the secret door that was in the shower and went down the stairs that led to the back yard. And out I went on to the next victim.

I got in the car and drove to Maria's house, I could go for some sex right now. Wasn't long before I got there.

I knocked on the door and she opened, I could tell she was about to shower.

"Hey ma, I heard are you ok ?" She asked.

I paused for a minute, "I'll be fine." I said dryly.

"Come in, I was just about to shower." She said.

"I just wanted to talk because it's been a while since we last spoke and I missed you." I said with a smile.

She blushed a little, "Will you wait while I shower ? I won't take that long." She said.

I simply nodded.

I had something in store for that ass.

I slowly made my way towards the bathroom. I took of my clothes and slowly unhooked the clasp of my bra. I slid quietly out of my red lace thong and hopped in the shower with her.

She was washing the suds out of her jet black hair, she looked so sexy. The curves on her body made the suds slide down so seductively I could have stared all day.

I grabbed her by her hips, she smiled. I knew she missed my touch, I lowkey missed hers too.

I pulled her closer too me and rubbed at her sides. I kissed her on her neck and said,"you missed me mami ?" I felt her smile, "Yes I missed you Secret."

I continued to kiss her neck slowly. She moaned lowly. I turned her to where her back was on my chest and I could easily tease her pussy.

"Show me how much you missed me." I said as my hands glided with ease down her washboard abs and onto her thighs, I slowly made my way to her pussy and rubbed on her outer Lips and she moaned loudly.

"Stop teasing me!" She moaned.

I shook my head no.

I motioned my hand towards her clit and rubbed in slow circular motions. I kissed on her neck and looked up towards the shower head. I smirked.

She bouta get this work I thought to myself.

I stopped and reached for the shower head. I pushed her on to the wall and kissed her. I adjusted the settings on the nozzle to jet and positioned myself behind her again. With one hand I spread her pussy lips so only her clit would be exposed. And with the other I held the shower head I positioned it infront of her clit, seconds later her body was shaking as she moaned, her body got heavier and I knew she was having an orgasm. "Oh my god I'm cumming ! I'm really cumming." She screamed as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

She held onto my arms for support. I inserted two fingers into her and she was wetter then the pacific. I fingered her in a come here motion and soon her knees was buckling and her pussy was contracting. Her moans grew louder and as she squirted the curtains where pulled back by none other then Jazz with a shocked but aroused facial expression.