Chapter 3

Secret

Its been about 3 weeks since I last seen Jazz and honestly after she walked out on me I didn't want to see her any time soon.

This shit was stressing me the fuck out. I was so used to having sex with Jazz every night, that I was becoming sexually frustrated. I was so damn irritated with everything and everyone.

I decided to take a hot bath to take my mind off of the situation. As I eased my body into the hot water I let out a low groan. My body was tense and there was nothing I wanted more then to have somebodies mouth on my kitty.

Jazz was my first, I swore her my body and that nobody will touch what was rightfully hers.I would never let anybody kiss me let alone touch me. That's why my ass was so dicked out over her now.

I was a sad ass case. Every time me and this fucking girl would have a bad argument I would be hurt by what she did & I would always do something that I thought would hurt her out of spite and I ran back to tell her. I honestly only did those things to see if she cared about me still. I hated myself for retaliating like that but we have that love hate relationship. Shit at least the sex was good.

I was just beginning to relax when I heard a loud knock at my front door.

" Now who the fuck could this be banging on my fucking door like they the damn police?!" I yelled out loud as I reached for a towel and wrapped it around my figure.

I made my way downstairs to open the door.

When I opened the door Jazz was leaning back on the wall.

" I see you got ready for daddy's arrival tonight" she said with a slight smirk.

"Man what the fuck you want?" I spat while rolling my eyes.

"Secret stop playing bruh you know what I want. I want you." She responded.

I was tired of this break up to make up shit with this damn girl I decided to play games with her.

"You can turn yo ass around I got plans tonight. Go be with your disgusting ass girlfriend."I spat.

"Ok" she responded with that being said she turned on her heels.

Before I could close the door Jazz rushes towards me pushing me on the wall, kissing me aggressively ,biting my lower lip as she eased her hand under my towel I had no choice but to allow her to enter my bare wetness. I moaned a little when she began rubbing my clit in a slow circular motion. At this point I was dripping with anticipation. Closing the door behind us we made our way to the kitchen where she sat me on the counter.

She began kissing my neck then biting it gently she moved to my breast as she slid her cold tongue across my nipples. I let out a soft moan and Jazz kept going as she sucked on them softly. She traced a line from the middle of my chest to where my kitty began, she teased my ass as she ran her tongue inside my inner thighs and planting soft kisses on them. She came back up to my lips as she did that she brushed her lips against my clit and I arched my back and let out a low moan as she kissed me and pulled away. Looking at me and chuckling a little she backed up and said " did you plan that?" She laughed and walked out of my house.

I swear I hated when she would tease me like this.