Chapter 4

Secret

I hated the fact that she had this control over my body, I had to get over this damn girl some how. I was just fine before I met this bitch. She left me high and dry I swear I hated her ass. Not as much as I loved her but still she did shit to me on purpose.

I decided to get my ass up and go out tonight. I got up off the counter,wiped it down and when back to my bathroom, I drained the tub and took a quick shower. I opened my closet door and opted on wearing a short black form fitting dress that accentuate my curves and hugged my big hips.

I finished curling my long black hair and out the door I went. I didn't have many friends because I thought that they where a waste of time and space in my heart. I decided on where I was going and my way there, I made my way inside. I went over to the bar and ordered my drink I was instantly approached by a tall slender man. "you mind if I sit here?" He asked. He couldn't be a much older then 23. He had tattoos that ran down his muscular arm. His sent filled my nose and I couldn't help but smile at him. "Na you could sit." I responded. He flashed his pearly whites at me and I blushed. The bartender sat my drink on the counter as I reached into my clutch to get my money to pay for it. I was stopped by him " I got it ma." "Thank you" I said as I smiled at him. He wasted no time in trying to get me to talk to him.

"Who you with? I know a pretty girl like you not here by yourself." I giggled at the way he was trying to flirt with me. I licked my lips a little and responded "Yea, I am actually."

"Oh well do you mind that I sit here and talk to you?" He asked.

I squinted my eyes and giggled. This nigga must have thought I was a naive hoe, trying to run game on me, I simply played along. "Yea you can sit here and speak to me, it's a free world ain't it?" I responded with a smile while I sipped on my drink. We made conversation for about an hour. I decided it was late enough and called it a night.

"I think it's time for me to go, I liked talking to you. Thanks for keeping me company." I said as I got up from my chair. "I didn't catch your name" he said as he walked with me out of the club.

" Secret. Yours ?" I asked with a smile.

"Dantè" he said.

We walked and talked all the way to where my car was parked at.

I felt my phone vibrating in my hand. I looked at the screen and I saw it was Jazz calling.

I ignored her call.

"Somebodies blowing up your phone I see." He joked "Is that your girlfriend? "

I laughed at his dumb ass question.

" Fuck no I'm single, how would you know I like girls?" I asked.

" I seen the emojis next to her name, you not gone put a ring and a broken heart emoji next to a friend come on now" Dantè joked.

I laughed. " that's true but that's not my girlfriend."

" oh so you wouldn't have a problem with me putting my number in your phone ?"

I stepped back, looked at him up and down and giggled.

I simply gave him my number and watched him call me.

We saved our numbers.

"I'll call you later on" he said.

I gave him a hug and strutted back to my car making sure he watched my hips away from left to right.

I made my way home thinking about him and I didn't even return Jazz's phone call.

I got home and began to undress. I laid myself down and drifted into a deep sleep.