34 . nippynippy

Alice quickly climbed out of Jonny's car (the front seat which she won by tripping up Adam as they both raced for shotgun) and walked to the front door only to crease her eyebrows in confusion when she saw the sign taped on it

Alice quickly climbed out of Jonny's car (the front seat which she won by tripping up Adam as they both raced for shotgun) and walked to the front door only to crease her eyebrows in confusion when she saw the sign taped on it. "They're in the back garden. It's freezing, why would they be there?" She sighed in annoyance just wanting to get into the warmth.

Adam's phone began to ring. "It's mum." 

"It's not even that cold." Jonny said, wrapping a warm arm around his girlfriend and kissing her head. 

"Tell that to my shivering body." She complained. "Why are they in the back garden?" 

"Urgh." Adam said, hanging up the phone and walking towards the side entrance that led to the back garden. "You know that stupid thing they bought."

"What thing-- Oh no." Jonny sighed. 

"What thing?" Alice questioned as they began walking around the house. She did not quite know what she expected the 'thing' to be, but she did not at all expect it to be a hot tub. She didn't quite know what to say when she saw the couple in there but she was definitely not as bothered by it as Adam and Jonny. 

"You're really in a hot tub."

"Isn't it great!" Jackie said with a laugh. 

"No. Get out." Adam said moodily. 

"Get out?" Martin scoffed. 

Jackie shook her head. "It's gorgeous in here!" 

"Are you making a rap video or something?" 

"Well get in then." Jackie suggested with a smile. 

"Ew. No!" Jonny and Adam both protested. 

Alice leaned her head back. "I am so not prepared for this right now."

"You're bottoms have been in that water!" Jonny argued with disgust. 

"So." Martin shrugged. "you're bottoms have been in that air." 

"Not quite the same thing." 

"What's wrong with our bottoms?" 

"Yeah, you're mothers got a lovely bum." Martin said with a smirk his hand travelling under the water only for Jackie to jump a few seconds later, they began to kiss too. 

Alice gasped, her eyes widening. "I really do not want to see your parents have sex." She mumbled to the brothers. 

"Neither do we!"

"A live sex show." Jonny groaned unhappily. "Aren't you making dinner?" 

"No, we're getting a takeaway." Jackie informed them all. 

"While lying in your own filth."

"There's no filth, I added toilet cleaner you berk!" Martin laughed only for everybody to discuss how you probably should not sit in toilet cleaner. With the mood ruined, Jackie went to stand up and get out, only for Jim to interrupt as he so often did.