Chapter 9

The next day
I woke up really early since I had practice with Hoseok and Jimin at 8 am.

7 in the fricking morning! School never even started that early TT.

Ok Lili u gotta stop complaining and get ready.

I got ready and dressed wearing a crop hoodie and leggings with my favorite sneakers.

7:44 am
I arrived pretty early and made my way to the practice room.

Why can we never practice at yge? Probably because Hoseok and Jimin both work here so it's easier for me to go to them but still.

I walked inside and found Hoseok sitting on the floor stretching listening to music.

Lisa: "Good morning Hoseok-shi" I said as I bowed.

Hoseok chuckled and shook his head before replying.

Hoseok: "Yah lalisa enough with the formalities. You can just call me Hobi or Hope." He said as I sat in front of him and started to stretch.

Hoseok: "And if you want to call me oppa that's fine too." He said winking.

I started punching his arm (not hard tho) as he just kept on laughing.

We hear footsteps coming our way and notice Jimin walking towards us.

I move a bit away from Hoseok as I greet Jimin.

An hour later

I was talking to Hobi about when I would enter competitions in Thailand and he talked to me about funny stories that happened during dance practices.

Jimin was outside when he finally came back inside the room.

Jimin: "Hobi hyung, Jungkookie wants to talk to you." He says making his way towards us as Hobi nods and makes his way outside.

Jimin: "So you and Hoseok seem to be having a good time." He says suddenly as I nod in reply.

Lisa: "Yeah Hobi was just telling me about-" I started saying however got cut off.

Jimin: "Hobi?"

Lisa: "Yeah he told me to call him Hobi or Hope but I like Hobi more."

I may just be imagining things but the second I said 'Hobi' Jimin's face changed.

Time skip
Today we focused heavily on our duet and Hobi has been making a couple of changes so the dance would look nicer.

I had to leave since I still had practice with Blackpink.

I packed my stuff and bid my goodbyes.

Lisa: "Bye Jimin! Bye Hobi!" I said waving as they waved back.

At YG entertainment

Jisoo: "Oh there's our amazing maknae!"

Jennie: "My baby is finally here!"

Rosé: "Dance machine lali is here!"

They all came running to me and hugged me.

Lisa: "Did I die and come back to life without knowing...?"

Rosé: "No but it's just that you've been very busy with your performance."

Lisa: "Oh I'm so sorry unnies! I promise to make more time for you from now." I say apologizing.

Jennie: "Oh baby it's okay you don't have to worry about it but now let's start practicing dance machine."