The Punch Chapter 3

When classes ended Gean came up close to my face. And said, "Hey wanna hang out after school?" I was getting butterflies in my stomach from how close he was to my face. I say "Sure where do you want to hang out?" You could tell that he was happy about this. Gean started to get flirty with me, pulled me in. And in a very hot tone, he said, "I was thinking me and you could hang out at the hill. Where we used to go when we were in middle school. I set a picnic up there. I set it up so no one could come to the hill. I also set up lights and other things and the view is amazing." I am getting a lot of butterflies in my stomach, I was red as a tomato. I say to Gean "It sounds like fun, would 7:30 be alright?" "That's fine I will see you later tonight," Gean said. He winked at me and walked away. I almost fainted cuss of how hot that was. I did forget how much of a flirt he can be.

    I finally left the crummy old school, I grabbed my bike. And when I had one leg over the seat of my bike. This guy named Billy one of Gean's really good friends. He is 6 feet tall, so alot of people don't come near him cuss of how tall he is then there is is huge muscles. His muscles are the size of 3 giant rocks and I mean giant. So alot of people fear him but I don't.

   When he came up to me close to my face. I stared at him trying to tell him with my eyes "hey back off". He was so stupied he didn't get it at all. He finally got it but didn't care at all. All he did was stared right at me.  I said to billy "Back off Billy I don't want to deal with you today." Billy looked at me like he was everything, the most importent person in the world.Billy said, "Awww is the little baby going to cry like she used to do in middle school." I said in an angry tone,"Billy I don't care what you say, you know by now I will NEVER be your little toy." Billy was starting to get frustrated. He dated every girl in the school. He would date girls use them and other things. Billy then said, "Now now princess,(he crouched down putting his face even closer to mine) you will be mine, and those lips too. " He smirked and went in for a kiss, before his lips toched mine I punched him in the face. I then yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" His face has a hige bruise on his cheek. His eyes darted right at me,he isn't happy now. Billy says, "why you little ---." I ran before he could speak anymore I went straight to my bicycle. I jumped on the seat, and pushed the petals as fast I could. I saw him chasing me down the rode, but I keep going. My legs wear starting to feel tired, but I can't stop now or they will chach up and get me. 

    I finally saw them stop chasing me once I was near my house. I pulled up to my house, and I got off my bike and sat on the ground my legs felt numb I didn't want to get up. But I did, I walked into my big red door. I looked around for my dad but I didn't see him anywhere. At first, I thought is he stuck at one of his jobs again? But when I went to the fridge I saw a note it was from my dad.

    Dear Lizzy, I am sorry but I will be gone for around a month and a few weeks for this job I am going to do. This job will help us pay the rent for the next few months. Incase you get hungery(I know you will) I have left food for you to eat when you are hungery. But I don't know if there is going to be enfoufe food to last that long. So you might have to do a part time job, to be able to buy more food. There will be rules for you for when I am gone, rule number 1. No frineds over Rule number 2. Right after school come home unless you have your part time job. Rule Number 3. No camping trips Rule number 4.Stay inside at 7:30 pm. But Again Love you my little pumpkin.

I sat there blank, he is leaving again. This is the 7th time he has done this in 4 months but they went ever this long. I sigh and then think about the picnic with Gean and I blush a little. I know about the curfew but I won't follow it cuss I have a "Late-night hangout" tongiht at that time. I run upstairs to get ready for the late-night hangout.