The camp Chapter 8

We finally arrived, we wear all so hyped. We had to hike so far. We wear in the center of the woods away from all these other people. And we just a few mins away from these abandoned cabins. But there wear a few cabins that could fit 2 people each. There was a lake near us and there was a doc, to go fishing and ride a boat and go swimming. Shara and Shy are sharing a cabin to the left, Billy and jack are sharing a cabin. So that just leaves me and Gean a cabin to share. I said to Gean "I thought we wear going to have tents." Gean was quite proud of himself and Gean said, "Well you see I lied to all of you, I wanted to surprise you. But I originally was but my mom and dad didn't want something to happen so they gave me some money to get us cabins." Everyone was quite surprised, Shara who has tattoos going up to her neck. Shara has black hair with a light-dark pink strike it was like a peach color, in the front of her hair. Shara ended up saying "Thank you, Gean, this is just awesome,buuuuut I call sharing a cabin with shy!" Shy had black curly hair with a tint or redness she has black sweat pants and a grey hoodie. Shy said, "Sure, I am okay with that as long I can get the top bunk." Shara said, "whatever I really don't care about what I get."

   Billy said, "Prinses want to share a cabin?" when Billy said that I was latched on to Gean's arm my nose in his shoulder. Gean said, "me and Lizzy wear planning on sharing a cabin sorry Billy, Mabey you can share with Jack." Billy sighed and said, "whatever, Jack you okay with that?" Jack looked at Billy like something else like he looked up to him. Jack said, "Yeah, sure, I don't care at all. I am just going to start unpacking." Then Jack left into the cabins, Gean said, "Only one cabin has  a bunk bed."They all nodded and then left, I walked into my cabin it was very pretty. There are two windows in the front of the house with dark green curtains. There wear candles and lights. There was a bathroom that has a small shower, a short toilet, and a sink and the mirror was creepy to me.

   There was a very very small kitchen that had only a fridge counter oven and a sink. I unpacked my bag in one small dresser. Gean walked up to me, I didn't even know he was coming towards me. But once he got to me he gave me a hug, it made me jump I almost punched him in the face. Once I saw it was Gean I gave him a hug back I said to him, "I am going to go get some wood for the fire tonight." Gean didn't look happy about that but he knew that I needed to do that. Gean said, "You can do that with Shara tomwoer, everyone wants to sleep cuss it is sundown. I was shaking a little bit cuss I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to have my nightmares anymore. I said, "Okay" at that point I was already in my pj's. I went to lay down, Gean was right next to me cuddling me ( made me want to scream eek).I slowly closed my eyes to try to sleep, I finally fell asleep.

  It was around 3:20 am, I woke up screaming sweating. Gean jumped up to see if I was okay, I was breathing so fast I couldn't catch my breath. Gean looked at me worried and said, "What is wrong? Is everything okay? what is wrong!?" I looked at gean with a scarred eye, I told him about the dream that keeps on repeating when I go to bed. Gean said, "I am so so sorry that has been happing to you, I will help you." Gean gave me a hug lifted my head with his finger we wear staring eye to eye, he pulled my head in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. And then he said, "Come on I will help you."