Mother why? Chapter 27

Back to Lizzy's Pov: 

   No...no no no no NO NO NO... This has to all be a dream he actually dead now. Why... He was there for me when I was younger. Why couldn't I have been there for him when he was going to die. I am whining and crying at the same time. I was also in shock, I wanted to kill him so much. I hear a drill I dart my eyes towards the sound and I saw Bux holding a drill, but it was pointed at the end and is swirled. I want this to end, but then someone is coming in I don't know who. Then I see mom! But she doesn't look good and smells really bad. She smells like vodka and cigarettes. She has large dark bags under her eyes, her lips have dark red lipstick, with a dark red dress. She had diamond rings on her one ring finger. She had a big tick diamond necklace on, her hair didn't make the good looks at all. Her hair was frizzy oily and thin there wear bold spots in her hair. Her breasts have lowered, her skin is pale like snow. I said, "Mother is that you? Mom help me please, he killed Noah my brother your son. Mother replied in a crazy light ton like she lost her sanity, " I can't help you, you have no needs for me. Your brother is only sleeping, see who is such a lovely boy hehe." I am confused why is mother talking like that? What happened to her, I ask my mother, "Mom what happened to you?" She just smiles lightly, but it was creepy tho. She then said, "why I am normal, I was thrown into a mental hospital, then I took way to many drugs messed up my brain, and then lastly I am quite insane." 

    I am shocked how did this all happen? I am just all way too confused, then I see her whisper in Bux's ear. I don't know what she is saying at all. I try to listen but I don't hear anything, then I see her put on some of these blue rubber gloves. Like the ones that you clean with around the house, or the ones doctors use. I heard a slap when she put on each glove and tightened them. She put on a white coat that is long, almost like a science coat. 

           She grabbed the drill from Bux and turned it on and looked at me with a wide creepy smile. I am sweating even more down trying to move. I am jerking around to try and move but it is no use. Mom is still smiling at me like this is enjoyment to her and she walked closer, got really close to my face. With her one free hand, she pushed the hair that was in my face behind my ear then held my cheek and said, "Don't be afraid, I know this will hurt quite a bit. So shhh." She started humming and crouched down to one of my legs and drilled into that leg. I was screaming and crying in pain, I am yelling for them to stop but it doesn't work. It was burning like fire, and it was like a sting more painful than anything before. It went right through my bone, and this repeated on both my legs. There wear only 3 on each leg in a straight line. Blood poured out of my legs, then I saw Bux grab a jar that had bright and dark red dust in it. Mom grabbed a huge cutting knife, came over, and started to carve Shara's name, Billys name, Jack's name, Gean's name, Shy's name, and my name on my belly. I was grunting in pain, I was crying just begging pleading for them to stop. But they never did, when mom was done carving dad walked over with the jar. He opened the lid and smerked, he grabbed some and put it in all of my wounds on my body. I was screaming in more pain grunting, my heart was pounding, sweat rolling down my face and the rest of my body, tears falling to the floor. The burn was overwhelming, I really wanted to die.

    It must have been hours later when they wear done haveing their fun hurting me. Bux grabbed my mom from her waist and pulled her in and smirked. Then he started kissing her, which was disgusting cuss it was right in front of me. Mother said, "darling can we go dance now, she is getting boring. Her screams are getting boring." Bux said, "Yes love we shall dance." He picked her up with one arm under her legs and the other arm on her back. He carried her out the door, the only way I knew was cuss I heard them giggling and the door opening and closing. My head was pounding, I started to feel dizzy like I was going to throw up. Then my eyes wear slowly starting to close I tried to keep them open, cuss I didn't know if I would wake up again. I saw Cincy in front of me, then I was out old like a stone.