GoodBye Chapter 31

We walk around the campsite to collect our stuff that was outside. I tell Gean to help Jack pack his stuff and make sure to give him some food. He needs to eat so he can feed the baby. I am going to help Shy get dressed and pack her stuff. She can't keep on walking around almost fully naked. I lead Shy to her cabin we pass the fireplace the fallen tree, once we wear on her porch I turn around for a second to see Cincy being the lookout. She really is such a good kid, I feel bad that she had to deal with the family ever since she was born. I turn around and continue walking inside with Shy.

   We walk over to her bunkbed, I set her down on the bed. I walk away heading towards her dresser. I went through her dresser to find her some nice clothes. I found a gray hoodie with some sweat pants. I stand her up and get rid of the torn clothes she has, once I finished that I got her dressed. When I was getting her dressed I brushed her hair which was hard cuss she has curly hair, and it is very notied. Once I was done brushing her hair I made her some food to eat. I made her some chicken soup from the can, I gave it to her to eat and she thanked me and ate. While she was eating I packed up her clothes phone, photos, and anything else she had. Shy stopped eating for a second and said, "What do we do when we all go home?" I am confused and then say, "What do you mean?" Shy says, "I mean we all went through something that was horrible and toxic. I now can't see life anymore, I want to see life. The colors, the trees, my boyfriend. So what do we do with life after we leave?" I stare at the almost full bag of clothes and say, " We just move on, we can ask for help to let out what we went through but we just move on with life." Shy just continues to eat and I finished packing up her bag. And we went outside to meet with everyone.

   Gean says "I made Jack food to eat and got him something to drink. I pack up his stuff and I packed up ours. I think it is time to leave and call the police and report this place." I nod my head and I help Shy get in the car and buckle her up. I run over to Cincy and once I am there I say, "Let's go we are leaving now, we can't stay tonight or something bad could happen. They should have noticed that we are gone by now." Cincy then says, "Alright let's go, it's just hard to leave this place. I grew up here, I lived here. I am leaving my dead brother behind." I say right after picking her up, "I know, I know let's go we can be happy in a place better." And then I carry Cincy to the car. She was holding on tight to my shirt putting her face in my shirt crying. We both say goodbye to the woods and we both get in the car.

   Gean starts the car we leave this nightmare of a place. I call 911 letting them know what happened telling them to go check it out and telling them where to go, what to do. And bring lots of people and a lot of weapons. And they said alright and that they wear on their way. We all are happy to get off this devil's place, we are finally free. I am not excited to have to kill my own father when I get home. But I know that I will try to keep Cincy, I will raise her like she should have been. I will be a role model of a mother father and sister.