The First to go Chapter 10

It was a new day, almost dark around dawn the sun almost setting. I was stalking Billy and Jack, yes I know Billy is the bad guy in my story, but it looks like he is a total softie to Jack. And I will respect that about him, that's why I ship them eeek. Billy walks away from Jack and goes over to talk to Gean. I take the chance to talk to Jack, cuss Billy has had him all to himself lately. Once Billy left I bounce in front of Jack and say, "Hi" Jack jumped from being startled. I said, "Sorry didn't mean to scare you." He said, " it is fine, but umm where did you come from?" I said to Jack, "I was up in the tree, don't worry I wasn't spying on you nor could I hear anything." He sighed in relief I know he and Billy are hiding something. Jack asked me, "How are you anyway? sorry, I am not really good at talking to people other than Billy." I said to Jack, "It is fine, I can tell you and Billy are close, but I was wording if you want to be friends and chat." Jack looked surprised by the way I am close to figuring things out. Jack said, "U-uh sure I don't mind being friends with you." Me and Jack talked until the sun was finally setting.

    Once I finish talking to Jack Billy comes over and smirks while looking at me then goes to look at Jack. I walk away slowly, then I bump into Shara. I say to Shara in startled"Oh sorry, Shara." Shara says, "it is fine." Then out of the blue Gean walks over to me and Shara and says, "It is starting to get late so it is your guy's turn to go out and get the wood for the fire." I say to Gean and Shara, "alright I am fine with that." Shara also agrees and we walk into the woods. 

We grab any fallen pieces of wood we can find then Shara says, "I think we should split up and see if we can find anymore wood like that." I nod and leave her out of my sight. It is really foggy I can barely see a thing, I hear someone saying my name, "Lizzzzzyyyy." I am confused I turn around almost like a jump to see who was there. I see a figure almost like the bunny again, I squint my eyes to try to get a clear sight. I see Shara and the BUNNY GUY! It looked like he is carrying an ax, I run as fast as I can to Shara, I scream at the top of my lungs, "SHARA RUNAWAY GO SOMEONE IS GOING TO KILL YOU." It is like she can't hear me, she still picks up the wood then poof I don't see anything anymore the fog is so thick. I hear Shara scream so loud I run towards the scream but I look around in a panic I don't see anything but I see a few small drops of blood.

     I run around trying to find the camp. The Fogg is so thick I can't see anything, I run around screaming Gean's name I am shaking in fear. I am crying in tears still screaming Gean's name. I then finally see the camp I run to the camp screaming and crying. Everyone is looking at me in a panic. Gean runs out of his cabin and yells, "Lizzy, What happened were is shara!" I cant focuses right I am trembling in fear scared, shocked. I don't say a word to Gean, I just fall into his arms making him and me fall down to the ground we are both on our knees. I tell Gean, "S-shara is gone she dissapreed." Everyone was shocked. I say to everyone, "all that was left was 3 drops of blood." I didn't tell them about the bunny guy cuss I think that is just my imagcon. Everyone was sobbing and upset and crying Gean was holding me in his arms while I am holding on to his shirts crying. He lifted me up in his lap rocking me, he was crying as well but very silent.