The Ride Home Chapter 32

During the ride home, we had to pull over a few times cuss for bathroom breaks and we need to keep Jack and everyone else full of food. Cincy was mostly asleep most of the car ride home. I couldn't tell if Shy was asleep or not cuss of the buttons in her eyes. Jack just sat down looking out the window never smiling, holding his tummy. I sat in the front seat next to Gean and we would hold hands never letting go. Gean was also in pain and so was I. Gean told me that we are going to the hospital first to make sure everyone is safe and that the baby is doing fine.

   Once we wear there the nurses and doctors took us into the emergency rooms right away. Jack's baby was still there doing somewhat fine. It just needs more food and water which was a relief. The doctors tried to ask what happened to him, but he wouldn't say anything. No one knows what happened to him, or what he went through. And I don't think he was ready to tell someone.

    Shy will be blind forever, she will never get her sight back. But they can try to get rid of the buttons. They would have to do surgery for that to happen, but there is a 50% chance that she could die during that. Cuss the string is deep in her head, it could kill her if they do the surgery. Gean got the glass out of his feet and was forced to eat a lot of food, all of his wounds wear banged up. I got banged up in a lot of places, and they said that I will have to go into surgery cuss of someone my bone tissue being drilled off. That will happen in a few weeks thankfully I get some time. And Cincy has to take pills to help her with her mental problems and trauma.

   Once we wear done we back in the car and rode home me and Cincy were the first to get off. Before Gean left I said, " Come back around 2:00 it's now 1:30 it gives me some time to do my part of the deal." Gean nodded, I shut the car door and Gean drove off. I picked up Cincy and we both stared at our big red door.