Swimming party Chapter 9

I woke up in the morning it was around 7:00 morning, Gean was making breakfast. I could tell I woke up to the smell of food. I Gean looked at me smiling and then said, "Good morning, did you somewhat sleep well?" I just stared at him with a blank face, then he walked over gave me a kiss on my four head, and then said, "I made pancakes for you." Me and Gean ate pancakes, I said to Gean, "Thank you, Gean I haven't eaten something this good in a very long time." Me and Gean got out of our PJs when we finished eating, I head outside to see Shy reading a book. Jack and Billy are hanging out, they are really close to each other, it seems like Jack wants to latch on to Billy. Shara is sleeping, someone is going to have to get her up soon.

  I walk up to Shy and asked, "What are you reading?" She looked at me with a smile and said, "I am reading about Bunnys, it is really cool you know. Did you know that bunnies can hop only so far." It looked like that was cool but it really didn't surprise me, I said, "really that's cool I didn't know that." She went back to reading. Gean came running outside of our cabin, he wore a blue Hawaii swim trunk, my eyes darted right to his 6 pack. I looked away really quick blushing way too much. Gean was yelling, "SWIMMING PARTY WOOOOO." He ran onto the deck and jumped in. Shara always wears a bathing suit under her clothes, and she just stripped out of her regular clothes and jumped in, her bathing suit was black and had dark red straps. It looked really cool. Jack and Billy got in their swim trunks, and Shy got in her swimsuit as well, it was black. Jack and Billy jumped in at the same time, they are always so close. I ran into my cabin and changed into my swimsuit, it is a bikini it is purple with dark purple straps. I run out and jump in.

    We all swim around Shy is just chilling on her back. Jack and billy go underwater together, not going to lie I kinda ship them. I splash Gean with water right in his face, he was shocked then he smirked, then he pushed me underwater and I swam back up. I tried doing some other mean stuff, but they really didn't work. I was having so much fun I almost forgot about everything that has been going on. Everyone was swimming for about 3 hours everyone got out. And dried off, everyone was laughing and giggling so hard. Billy walked over to Jack winking at him and then they both ran off, I had no clue where they went. But everything seemed so normal so happy, little did I know that was all about to change soon...