The Upset Billy Chapter 14

Later that night me and Gean decide to go tell Billy about what happened to Jack. Me and Gean held hands and looked at each other's eyes and then Gean said, "we can do this together trust me." I knocked on Billy's door, I said, "Billy this is Lizzy and Gean we need to talk, it is about Jack something really bad happened." Billy opened the door it looked like he was crying, I felt bad for having to break this to him. Gean said to Billy, " I think you should sit down or this." Billy and me and Gean sat down at this small square table, the chairs wear so tiny and one looked like it had stans on it, the same as the table.

    Gean said to Billy, "I am just going to say it now and get It over with, Gean, Jack is gone." Billy didn't take those's words too well. Gean said, "W-what do you mean by that I was just with him." I say to Billy, "someone took him, like the same thing that happened to Shara, the same amount of 3 drops of blood." Billy stood up and walked over to a wall and punched a hole into it making this old-looking painting fall. Billy was crying, so hard while hitting things all over the room. Billy screamed running out the door, "FRIST YOU TAKE SHARA NOW MY JACK, GIVE HIM BACK NOW, I WANT MY JACK BACK, I WANT MY JACK BACK NOW Plz." Billy fell on his knees crying sobbing I should say. I Shy hugged him and so did Gean and me. Later that night little did we know that his want would come true.

   Billy went to bed early that night, so did everyone else. But once everyone went to sleep that night more things wear about to change. I dreamed that Shara was hanging by her neck again pale barefoot, Jack in an old nasty cage with gray stone walls he has blood all over him crying in fear. Me running on glass barefoot. Then I saw Billy and Shy both being taken at the same time on the same night, the same amount of 3 drops of blood that Shara and Jack had.

    I woke up that night around 2:20 am. I got up sitting up on the bed putting my feet on the wood floor. I slipped on my slippers and walked to the window, the Fogg was super thick again. I feel like something bad is going to happen, every time the Fogg thickens someone disappears. I thought I saw think I see the bunny guy again dragging 2  bodies. I think I am seeing things again. I squint my eyes to try to get a better sight of things. It is Shy and Billy!? What is going on what is happing, wait Billy "Want" came true. But why Shy, why would she be taken. Then I figured it out she wouldn't do anything, she wouldn't be around anyone. But why is she last, then again I put another piece on the puzzle. The bunny guy wants her to feel pain.

   I run to Gean to try to wake him up but we won't wake up. I put my ear to his chest to make sure his heart is beating, thank god his heart was still breathing. But I don't know why he isn't waking up. At this point I am panicking about what is going on I can figure out what is wrong with Gean or save Billy and Shy. I am almost of breath, I feel like I am getting ready to have a panic attack. The last time I had one was when I was a Freshman, from when my mom and little brother died. I could breathe at all. I remember that my dad tried to help me calm down, he ran to our old kitchen, and got me water and a blank it, and tried to help me breathe. I remember he was crying as well.

  I was just about to pass out, out of breath. Everything was becoming really hard to see, it was all burlier. I fell back on the counter trying to catch myself but ended up falling on the ground. Ouch, I touched my head it was bleeding a little bit. I tried to get Gean once again I couldn't stand up nor walk. I keep on falling and stumbling, at this point I realized it wasn't a panic attack. I was drugged, god why did this happen to me and everyone else hear? I heard a scream come from Shy, screaming, "LIZZY, GEAN, HELP ME AND BILLY PLEASE." I fell back again, I then saw on the table next to Gean. I saw a syringe and next to it an open bottle of dark brown with paper stuck to it. I said, Deep Sleeping Medcion(Drugs) so Gean and me wear both drugged.