Chapter 11- Hogsmeade

Cedric's POV

I look around the quidditch pitch and I see y/n walking towards me.

"Hey y/n." I wave and she smiles

"Hey Ced. Was there a reason you wanted to meet out here?" She holds her arms and sits down.

"I like it out here. It's so calm." I say and she looks around and breaths in the cool air.

"It really is." She lays down and looks at the stars for a moment.

"Hey Ced, can I ask you something?" She turns on her side.

"Of course." I say.

"Do you like me?" I look down at her while she's picking at her nail polish.

"Of course I do." I say, like it's the easiest answer in the world.

"Okay, good to know." She nods and I laugh.

"What?" She smirks.

"Nothing, I'm just really happy." I say and she sits up and punches my shoulder.

"Come on pretty boy!" She yells running away through the field. I run and tackle her.

We're both laughing so hard we can barely breathe.

She stops for a moment and we stare at each other. We both start laughing and she lays back down. I look into her eyes and just take in her pretty face.

"You're perfect. You know that, right?" She rolls her eyes.

"What did I say?"

"Don't say that, were not in a cheesy rom com." She says, giggling.

"I can tell you like it." I say, elongating my vowels.

"Oh yes I love when you sweet talk me. Can you please tell me about how my eyes sparkle in the moonlight?" She replies, in a mocking tone.

"Well, you're perfect to me."

"Well, you're wrong. You only think that because of who I created in your mind." She pokes my forehead and I slap her hand away.

"Whatever magic you did to make me like you is your business." I shrug.

"No magic, just my unbelievable charm."

Two Weeks Later

It's a week into October and yet Cedric hasn't brought up the ball since the first night on the train. I asked Hermione if I should ask him but apparently people don't do that here. So I'm kinda fucked. Today we are going to Hogsmeade with everyone in my year. Well, except Harry, who says he'll probably talk to Professor Lupin while we're gone and to not to worry about him.

"Are you ready to go?" Pansy asks while putting on her gloves.

"Yeah, I'll meet you out side." She nods and closes the door.

I want to look really nice, maybe somone will ask me to the Halloween ball. I'm hoping that if I go with somone else Ced will get jealous and ask me to go with him. I know it's manipulative but everyone is already picking out matching outfits and I feel kinda left out. I run down to the common room and there is Draco arms crossed, a smirk planted on his face.

"Took you long enough." He says, still smiling.

"It takes time to look this hot." He rolls his eyes.

"LAST ONE OUTSIDE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" I yell while I run out of the common room. He passes me in the next hallway and I shove him.

"Jeez! Competitive aren't we?!" We race all the way outside.