Chapter 7- An Unexpected Partner

Chapter 5 is three chapters down :)

I wake up in the Gryffindor boys dorm. I look around and I see everyone still in there beds except for Ron who's bed I must've slept in and Cedric curled up on the floor. I groan and go down to the common room. Hermione is already sitting on the couch drinking tea while reading.

"Morning Mione." She was already in her Gryffindor robes even though there's twenty minutes before the great hall even opens.

"Morning. You better go take a shower after sleeping in there." I grab a mug off of the rack.

"Yeah I probably caught something." We smile.

"What are you reading?" I say as I pour hot water over my tea bag.

"I'm just reading up on boggarts. They're so interesting. I wonder what mine is." I sit cross legged in a large arm chair with gold trim.

"Same. I guess we'll find out today though. Has there been any updates on Black?" I take a sip of my tea.

"Not yet." I lean back and sigh.

"I'm going to go back to the dungeons. See ya in second period."

I run as fast as I can to the dungeons. Once I get there I head to the bathrooms and take a shower. When I step out in my towel I ring out my wet hair.

"Hey y/n."

"HOLY SHIT!" I cover my mouth.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Draco smirks at me.

"Uh it's ok, Draco." I adjust my towel.

"So, try outs are next week and we need a new chaser. Are you interested?" He asks, arms crossed, leaning on the door way.

"Yeah? Why me though?"

"I wanna see whatcha got. We can go over the rules at lunch."

"Sure. Could I change now?" He steps out of the door way.

"Of course." He smirks. I go up to my dorm and grab my robes, uniform shoes and my makeup bag. I run back down to the bathrooms and change. I start applying my makeup when I hear a familiar voice.

"Who are you trying to impress y/n?"

"I'm not trying to impress anyone, Draco. I just like looking nice." I look up at his precise hair.

"Looks like you do too." I smile and he scoffs. He leaves a couple seconds later.

When I finish I can hear students going down the stairs, to the great hall. I look back at myself satisfied. I took my time making my hair look much better than it did yesterday in hopes that will restore Cedric's view of me.

When I enter the great hall my eyes go right to Cedric. Of course he's with that boy, Leo. I sit by Pansy and grab a slice of toast with jam on it.

"Hey y/n!" I hear Ron's voice behind me.

"What Ron?" I turn to him.

"You owe me jelly slugs and about four hours of sleep!" I laugh and roll my eyes.

"I can't believe you are letting a new Slytherin throw a party especially one who fraternizes with Gryffindor's and Hufflepuff's." Pansy pouts.

"At least she's cool with Leo right?" Draco says confidently.

"Yeah totally cool." I am reminded of the party on Friday which I have been racking my brain about. Do I bring decorations? Is there a theme? What if Snape catches us?

"Has anyone gotten in trouble for throwing party's?" I ask the group.

"Not that I remember. The professors like to pretend they don't know about the party's but none of them care enough to stop us. As long as no one's hurt they couldn't care less about what we do Friday night to Monday morning." Blaise's words reassure my thoughts about the party. I turn around and look at Cedric who smiles back at me. Leo is looking at me too, yet giving me a disgusted look.