We went paint balling without you...

*Lyras pov*

I threw my phone against the wall in anger but then I wanted to check if it's okay. It was shattered, Broken in half and the screen was cracked. Well I guess I will have to get a new phone.

That made Noah start crying so I ran through to him and he was still in his cot. I started to cry. Again. Like I always do. But this time they were tears for my baby. I have never spent enough time with him. The tears were also for the little bitch face Luke and my family- even though I hate them.

I fed Noah with my eyes glassy so I couldn't see anything. I also tried to change his nappy but it was hard because I can't see anything. I thought Luke actually was interested in me. I guess not.

I cried on my bed for a few hours and then realised I haven't eaten in like 12 hours.... That's a long time to not eat in my mind.

I walked to the kitchen and had some cereal for breakfast and tried to find someone in the house. Thier was no one. They have gone to paintballing without me. I knew it. Seriously Lyra you don't expect them to wait for you do you? Oh well I will just sit down and watch How I Met Your Mother.

I walked through to the kitchen to put my bowl back and there was a note on the side which I totally missed before because my tears were still running down my face.

It read:

Lyra, we have gone paintballing and I hope you don't mind but we didn't want to interrupt and I'm sure you didn't want to go after what happened this morning. I have also taken your vans. They are just so god damn comfortable!

See ya soon bae,

Georgia :)

Well at least she left a note.

*Georgias pov*

I felt kind of bad for leaving her out but we aren't really going paintballing, we are throwing a suprise party for her tomorrow. When we come home we are taking her dress shopping and making her feel good. You don't think I could miss her birthday do you?

She's going to love it we are inviting a bunch of fit lads and Luke (even though she hates him) so we can try and get them back together- or whatever they were.

We got her favourite drink, vodka, and some coke and a bunch of other stuff. We also got twister just because we can and cards against humanity.

*lyras pov*

Georgia came home with Katie and Jade

"Hey did you have a good time?" I asked. They all looked at eachother and laughed
"Sorry I don't get the joke" I said
"Oh no it was just so funny because ermmm...." Georgia said
"Ashton got hit in the head by me and then tripped over a tire and fell into a mud puddle!" Jade said. I knew she wasn't lying because she is the worst lyer ever.
"Haha" I said with gritted teeth.Dotn get me wrong I love them but I really wish I could of gone with them.
"Lyra we are taking you shopping!" Katie said
"Why? plus I look like shit"
"We are getting you a dress because we are going to go out" Jade said
"Why? I'm fine sat here"
"No you are going so put some clothes on and get in the car" Katie said in her pushy voice.
"Okay sorry I asked" I giggled.

I put Noah in his pram and we headed towards the mall booming music out. We were playing alsorts like fall out boy, two door cinema club (the best band ever) and 5sos. We got to the mall and went to forever 21 first and there was nothing except a few necklaces and we went to loads of other big shops but I found nothing except t shirts and jeans. No dresses.

The girls all had already bought their dresses so we went to the less common shops and I found the perfect dress for dirt cheap. It was black and had an underskirt under the black flower mesh and it went all the way up to the top. You could still see my legs through it though which was good. It had two bits were my waist is missing and I love it. It would also go perfectly with my boot heals.

On the way back to the car I realised I need a new phone so I went with Georgia and left the baby with Katie and Jade.

We made conversation on the way there but then it got deeper;

"So, do you think you could ever forgive Luke?" She asked
"I don't know, all boys make mistakes."
"He really wants you back" she said
"How do you know?"
"I just guessed"
"Has he been texting you?" I asked
"No" she replied as we got into the apple shop

I picked an iphone 6 in gold with a see through case. I can't afford it but as long as I can afford to keep Noah then I will be alright.

When we got home I left Jade to play with Noah because she loves babies whilst I set up my phone. When it was charged I got Georgias phone and added everyone's number- except Lukes.

Just as I got to the bottom of her contact list, a text pooped up at the top of the screen. It said "thank you so much Georgia" it was off Luke. I clicked on it. She told me they haven't been texting.

I read through them all and Luke said he's not eaten all day and he's devastated- like when I left. I know he cares about me but I need a break.

There was a big paragraph that said;

I have had girlfriends but not like her- she is like a swan with sass. I know she isn't and will never be my girlfriend but honestly I am a mess without her and her smile oh her smile... it makes my stomach feel like 1000 butterflies just flew. she keeps me happy. Except when she's crying which I hate. Whenever I have heard that she has been crying, I cry too. She's to precious for me to not cry over her. I want to see her everyday for the rest of my life. She is different than the rest and doesn't care and she isn't popular but I really don't mind. She has had a bad past but still manages to smile. I would have killed myself by now if I was her. She is strong enough to stand on her own two feet and that is what I like about her. Infact that's what I love about her. I love her. I want to have two children with her and see them grow up together. I want to die with her. By her side.

Oh thanks Luke for making me cry for the second time today. I love you to baby.

---------------------------------------

This is really shit and tbh I have forgotten what's hapoend in the rest of the book but I cba reading it again ✌️

I am gonna carry on just for fun but yeah idek.

Byeeee my little beautys,

Molly 🐢