Yes i am from England

(Above is the size of the walk in wardrobe)

I woke up at 6.30 am and walked into my en suite to get a shower. The water was very refreshing and i shaved my legs and underarms before putting on my strawberry shampoo and conditioner. I stepped out the shower into a cold bathroom and opened the door into my bedroom.

I slid the door for the walk in wardrobe wide open and closed it behind me and chose to wear a misfits top tucked into high-waisted black shorts and my black converse. Im lucky because i dont have to dry my hair because its naturally straight so instead i curled it so that its wavy. I put on red lipstick and a small amount of eyeliner and walked downstairs to eat my breakfast.

During eating my mum was telling me things like 'hope you have a good day at school' and 'always try your best' and 'no boys- especially the one from next door' to which i wondered how she saw us together because im pretty sure no one was watching us.

I walked over to the bus stop and people were staring at me so i just said " yes im new so you can all stop staring at me now". Then i noticed the beautiful boy cross the road... No Lyra he is a creeper and he stalks people remember so just leave him alone because you never know how much he read of the journal.

The bus came around the corner and everyone lept towards it like they were in some kind of rush to get to school. I will never understand Sydney and why they are so eager to get to school.

I managed to get a seat by myself and started to listen to music and leaned my head against the window whilst looking outside.Until it came to the next stop when a girl about my age with gorgeous blonde locks and bright bluey greeny eyes sat next to me. I took my earphones out.
She said "Hi are you new because ive never seen you in school or on this bus before."
"Yes i am im from England." I replyed
"Ohhh fancyyy" she spoke
"Haha very funny"
"whats your name" she said facing towards me,
"Me?"
"No that girl over there" she said sarcastically
"Oh ok sorry" she said. Wow i forgot how gullable i am.
"Your so gullable! So anyway what is your name?"
"Im Lyra what about you?" I asked
"Georgia Swim!! Naaa not really people just call me that because they think im good at swimming when im actually not!!"
"You must be really good- infact i know your really good because of the muscles in your arms and your broad shoulders"
We carried on talking for a while and i was taking in her dress sense. She wore ripped skinny jeans, a white vest top, a red flannel and black vans. She kept on looking back at a boy with black hair and asian looking features- he looked alot like a teddy bear- i was going to ask her about him but i thought it would be too soon.

The bus ride finished and Georgia said "Do you want me to take you to the office for your timetable?" I accepted the offer and we both stroll down the corridor.