Pretty dresses

(In the picture above: Jades dress is the one in the top left corner, Georgias is the one in the top middle, Katies is the one in the bottom left hand corner, Lyras is on the right)

*Lyras pov*

I got out of the shower and tried to listen into the conversation they were having but it was no use. I came out in my towel wrapped around my body and asked them what they were talking about but they came up with the worst excuse ever by saying
"Ohh... We were talking about the par..school" Katie and Georgia said at the same time.
"Okay.. lets get ready anyway."

*Katies pov*

We all started to get ready and I wondered whether to tell everyone that i was going out with Michael. No i think i will tell them when we are both ready. I cant believe Ashton kissed Jade! I am so proud of her because i knew she has a big crush on Ashton but she didnt want to tell many people so she trusted me with it.
We started blasting out 5 seconds of summer and Lyra said
"I would kill to go and watch these guys in real life!"
"You will be seeing them tonight at Lukes party" Georgia said
"Omg no way!!"
"Way" i said
Lyra was doing her hair in a nice updo by curling it and pulling two sections from each side and plaiting them together. She has got layers in her hair so two bits at the front hang out and she straightened them.

My hair is in a fishtail across the top of my head and then a i straightened it and grips the rest of the fishtail underneath my hair.

Georgias hair is the nicest because she just let it fall perfectly and she straightened it and her fringe goes down the side of her face.

Jade's hair is half up in a bun and half down crimped because she couldnt make her mind up whether to have it all crimped or all in a bun so why not do both?

I put my dress on and it was good because it matches my hair because its blue. Lyra's dress goes well with her eyes (even though they are different shades of green) and Georgias dress is just nice with her but tbh she could pull off a bin bag. Jade's really shows what her personality is because its quite a nerdy dress because of the nebula on it.

*Lyras pov*

I wore converse, Georgia wore vans, Katie wore doc martens and Jade wore heels because her dress was 'too casual' and our dresses (except Jades) need sneakers to make it look less posh.

"Omg we all look so good.. i wonder what 5sauce will think of us!!"
I heard some of them whisper to eachother and giggle but i was already quite tipsy so i couldnt tell what they were saying.

We got into the party and there was just people making out, grinding and taking shots. Pretty much the same as all them high school parties you see on movies.. so it was excactly how i would expect it to be. I realised that i had zoned out for a bit and all my friends had abandoned me except Jade who said "do you mind if i go to Ashton?"
"No not at all" well i did really care if she left me with people i dont know but Paul would be here soon anyway. Anyway why is she getting so close to Ashton?

I walked around for a bit until the band i was waiting for came on "hi where 5 seconds of summer and we will be starting off with a song called 18"
This cant be happening.