Thank you for being there Luke

I have had the baby for about 3 weeks now and we decided to call him Noah. Everyone has been supporting me and I still feel wierd with Luke because he saw my... you know...

I have been having continuous nights being awake because I have to look after the baby. Luckily Luke has been staying with me (as a friend) and taking turns looking after Noah with me. He moans a lot just like me!!!

The bad thing is is he is starting to look like Paul. I have been trying to get rid of all my memories of him but thy have been coming back more and more. I can deal with it.

Luke and Calum are staying over at mine and Georgias tonight. Of course Calum and Georgia are in the bedroom so me and Luke watched some movies but spent most of our time on our phones because we are very sociable. (joke)

Noah is asleep so I could chill. I wouldn't be surprised if he wakes up because he's hungry (yet another trait from me). We have a baby monitor so that we can hear him whenever he moans.

I am leaning on Luke because he is very comfortable- he is like a chubby pillow even though he isn't fat. "waaaaa.....waaaaa" Noah moaned, he sounded like me when I was having him (except not a baby noise).

"One minute" I said
"No I'll go" Luke suggested
"Are you sure?"
"Nooooooo" he said sarcasrically, as he was walking off I held his shirt so that he came back.
"Funny but we have a crying baby in thier" he says
"We?" I reply
"Yeah, got a problem with that?" He said
"No"
"Good".

He is good at calming a baby down. It usually takes me about an hour but it takes Luke around 20 minutes. He came back
"Did you kill him?" I said
"No, why?" He replied giggling.
"Because you calm the baby down so fast!"
"I think it's just a talent, plus I'm calm and I wanted to get back to you"
"Awwww Luke is a liittttllleee sooooffffttttttiiiiiieeeee" I chuckled

I feel asleep lay next to Luke. He picked me up and tucked me into my bed with Noah's cradle next to it. He said "night beautiful". Beautiful? No way. He was talking to the baby. Why would he be stroking your hair if he was talking to the baby? I don't know.

He sat there watching me for a minute before starting to walk off.
"Luke.." I say sleepily whilst grabbing his wrists
"Yes?" He replied
"You think I'm beautiful?"
"Have you looked in the mirror lately? Guurrrlll considering you just had a baby you are gorgeous.... Even if you are not gorgeous to anyone else you are gorgeous to me inside and out"
"I'm not."
"Don't say that.... I wish you would stop being unconfident because you are beautiful, clever, amazing, sporty and have the best personality ever"
"I'm not clever"
"See! There you go.... can you just take my compliment please?"
"Thanks for that beautiful compliment...." Is said and after it's I mumbled "Just like you" I hope he didn't here that.
"Aww thanks you think I'm beautiful" he said, meaning that he must of heard me
"I didn't say that Luke"
"Ohhh yeah yeah sure.... No one doesnt like Dr Fluke" he replied.
"Dr fluke? Good one Luke good one" I said sarcastically.
"Night!" He said whilst kissing my forehead and walking off
"Thanks for being there Luke" and that's the last thing I remember before drifting off into a deep sleep.