Bondi beach

"There is no need to keep it a secret, I saw what happened" Katie said tears flowing from her eyes.

"Please Katie it meant nothing I swear" I said
"Don't you dare. Don't you dare say that! I saw you kiss him back!" She said angrily
"Please forgive me!" I said
"These are the things you can't forgive. Never. After I have helped you through stuff you kiss my boyfriend! I think you should move away. Far away." she stormed upstairs.

I grabbed my pennyboard and sunglasses and ran home in the rain and dark. Good job I'm a good long distance runner. Why do I hate everyone? Why am I so mean to them? I was crying but you couldn't tell with this down pour that was happening.

I flung open the apartment door and went straight to my bedroom, packing stuff voilently. To be honest, I'm not that loud packing things but it might just sound quieter with the sound of Luke booming out music.

He is looking after Noah. But he doesn't even notice I'm here. I can hear him singing at the top of his lungs and it's hilarious! He makes me laugh even when I'm crying. He is what I will miss the most.

I buy an apartment on bondi beach and book a flight.

I go to the room he is in and peak through the door he has Noah and because he is almost two now, he can crawl. Luke has him on his shoulders and he's giggling, Its the cutest thing I've seen ever. But Lukes a bitch.

Then he put him away, turned the music off and started to cry. I don't know what over, but it made him really sad. I wanted to go through to him and hug him but I knew I couldnt. I had to go. This is it. I'm not running away because I am going to tell them I am going.

I went through to Luke because I needed to get Noah.

"Luke" I said. He turned around to face me and pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you" he said
"I love you too" I said. I don't want to go now. I pulled out of the hug.

"I'm hungry" I said and got some food from the kitchen.
"WHAT ARE THESE?" Luke said going through to my bedroom and pointing at my suitcases
"Suitcases" I said and giggled. He pinned me to a wall. This reminds me of Paul.
"WHY DO YOU HAVE SUITCASES?" He asked
"I'm moving away" I said
"Really? I am ready to have a relationship and you mine away?" He said I pinning me from the wall
"Do you want to know why I am moving? Because of you."
"Me? Why me?"
"I love you and I know you will go mad if you find out I kissed Mikey" i took my bags and Noah and ran out of the apartment.
"Lyra I don't care! Just don't move! Please! I love you!" Luke said as I ran down flights of stairs. I was going to tell the others but now I can't.

*a few hours later*

I'm on the plane now. It will only take me about 40 minutes so it's a small plane

(A/n I have no idea if it takes that long)

I get out of the airport in east sydney and walk out to try and find my home. I get there and their is someone waiting for me. She was the woman with the key to the house. It looked like my mum. It was my mum.