KATIE!

*Lyras pov*

I woke up to Noah screaming. I fell asleep after reading the text Luke sent georgia. I totally forgot about him. I don't think I can handle him anymore. I am too bothered in my own life.

I fed him and went through to the kitchen, were Georgia and Calum were sat feeding eachother pancakes. I coughed.

"Oh, hi" Georgia said. Oh hi? Really?
"Is there any pancakes for me?"
"No"
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I said
"No it's not that.... have you not remembered?!" Georgia asked
"Remembered what?" I asked. her and Cal laughed. I need to know these inside jokes.
"Doesn't matter, you will find out later" She said.
"I want to know now!"
"No"

I went to make myslef some pancakes until an all too familiar voice said
"Here, have mine". I could tell it was luke. Why is he here? Georgia knows I hate him!
"What are you doing here?!" I said bossily
"Well I can do whatever I want and Cal stayed over and I'm best friends with cal so I came too"
"Your logic is stupid" I replyed still facing backwards to him.
"And your stupid but you don't see me complaining." that was mean.
"Hey! I am the only person who can call me stupid, not you. Your a little twat and I'm surprised I ever had any feelings for you because you are a fugly slut" i said turning around to face him
"Sorry but that quote off mean girls though" he said
"I know haha... Don't change the situation!"
"Sorry! Do you want my pancakes or what?" He asked
"Yes. As long as you haven't spat on them because who knows what girls germs you have" I took them out of his hands and walked off like a boss.

"Who made these pancakes?" I asked Georgia
"Luke, why?" Georgia replied. They no longer taste nice. They taste bitter- like Luke
"Because I thought they tasted abit wierd. And Luke can't cook so how did he make them?"
"There is a lot of things you don't know about luke" she said standing up and taking my plate out of my hand. Oohhhh sneaky Georgia, sneaky.

I went on my new phone for a bit and then decided to go penny boarding because why not. It is pinky purple and then it goes to yellow then to light blue. It is amazing.

(A/n that's it at the top)

I put on my black vans and some shorts and headed out the door, leaving Georgia to look after Noah.

It was so nice. Riding around without a care in the world. My hair flying in the breeze. The fresh breeze coming from infront of me. I closed my eyes and just thought about my life. What a journey it has been...

My wheel must of got caught on a rock because I went flying forwards and ended up with a massive graze on my knee and all over my arms.

My big round sunglasses were shattered and my penny boards wheel had came off. All because of a lousy rock. I crawled over to my pennyboard, picked it up and before I stood up I heard a car and someone say "do you want some help there?" It was Mikey. "Oh errr yes please."
"Oh gosh you look terrible! Wait no not in that way you look beautiful I mean all your stuff is broken... now I sound like I'm making a move on you saying your beautiful and Luke won't be"
"Shhhh it's fine hahaha" I said

I jumped in his car and we made small talk. He said he is going to take me back to his house. I wanted to go back to my house but that's fine.

We got in and he sat me down on the surface in the kitchen and got the first aid kit out. He put on some songs and I laughed at him as he arsed around. He put the plaster on my knee and said

"See now your boo boo is all better" in a baby voice. He lifted me down off the ledge and we looked into eachothers eyes. Ed Sheeran thinking out loud came on. Dont ask me why he has it- but he does.

He edged his face towards mine and took a strand of hair out of my face and kissed me. Its not like I tried to stop it. I liked it. But I like Luke. But mikeys the only one who isn't a bitch.

KATIE! We pulled away

"Oh no we shouldn't of done that"
"We can't keep it a secret!" He said
"I know I can't keep secrets that big!"

"There is no need to keep it a secret, I saw what happened"

---------------------------------

Ohhh what's gonna happen huh? Idek tbh but shhhhh

I was going to upload earlier but I thought I published this when I didn't hahaha 🙈 sorry

Byeeee my little beautys,

Molly 🐢