Argggghhhh new house

(Above is what the house looks like)

We picked up our luggage and headed towards a taxi, which was harder to find than expected, and drove to our new house.
Our dad was a very rich man owning quite alot of music businesses and he must of had a lot of money to spare considering that he gave us this big house.
We started to walk inside and, of course, matty and jordan both shoved passed me to get the best room.
"Lyra come down here so that we can go and pick our furniture and car up!" My mum yelled. I replyed with "why cant one matty or jord go with you?"
"Because you arent allowed to be home by youself and they arent sensible enough" by now both Matty and Jordan were listening in and jord said snickering " yeah your only 17 god you cant stay home by yourself" so i huffed and walked away.
We got home in our new car and started to unpack the car and the home furniture moving vans. I saw a yellow bus pull up and alot of school kids walk out but one boy stood out in particular. He was very tall and had bright blue eyes and blonde hair in a perfect quiff. No Lyra he would never like you look how perfect he is and your just green eyed Boring Lyra. He said bye to his three friends who where attractive but not as attractive as him and crossed the road and walked to the house next door. Oh god he lives next door this means i have to deal with his perfectness everyday. Two hours passed and i was still unpacking so i decided to give it a rest and go to that door that i saw before. I stepped in and it was a swirly staircase so i walked down it to find a basement which would be perfect for my room. The walls where grey and black but i can paint it to a blue colour. My mum shouted me to unpack whilst she made dinner so i went outside and unpacked by myself. The cute boy from earlier came out of his house wearing black skinny jeans with holes in one knee, a nirvana top, black vans, a beanie and a leather jacket and turned to walk passed my house but he stopped and said " do you want me to help you with that box?"