Charlie?

* Lyras pov*

Luke was right. I do just think about myself. I am going to stay. Only because it costs too much to go back now and I kind of want to stay here with everyone.

"GUYYYSSSS!!" Michael yelled, he is drunk af.
"LETS PLAYY HIDE AND SEEK" he screamed
"Mikey shush we are only here" Katie giggled
"OKAY BUT CAN WE PLEASE PLAYYYY"
"Yes haha" Katie replied

We all sat in a circle.

"Okay we aren't going to go in groups seen as there is an odd number of you"
"I will count" Luke offered
"Let's gooo!!!"

Luke started counting and I immediately go into my old room
"Woah" I said because Charlie has really changed it. I liked the change though. On the wall was pictures of her and Luke and they were so cute. I hid behind the curtain.

I was facing out of the window so he could hardly see me.

About an hour later I thought he had completely given up on finding me. Which he had.

"Shhhhh" A girl giggled
"Okay babe" a male voice said

All I could hear was a bed squeaking and ya know... Awkward right? I couldn't just walk out.

Oh shit I feel a sne-
"Achoo" I sneezed. Shit.
"Who's in there?" The male voice said. He pulled the curtain back and a random boy was there, naked. Then behind him was Charlie.

"Charlie?"
"Listen bitch, you aren't going to wreck things between me and Luke because I love him and he doesn't love you anymore so just leave me be"

The strange boy got his clothes and left whilst charlie put a robe on.

"If you love him why are you cheating on him? Yeah that's right you have no comeback slut, I'm going telling Luke now."
"Good luck in finding him! Plus is he more likely to believe me, his beautiful girlfriend, or you, the peasant who no one likes."
"LISTEN HERE YOU GRETCHEN STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS HOE!" I grabbed her hair a threw her to the ground.

She started to punch me and kick me so I kicked back and punched back. She stopped fighting and I was about to punch until

"LYRA! GET OUT!" Luke screamed. Like literally screamed.
"NO LUKE!"
"LISTEN YOU CANT GO PUNCHING MY GIRLFRIEND AND THEN REFUSE TO LEAVE" Luke said drawing in a crowd.
"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked
"No, whatever you say to me in private can be said infront of my friends first"
"Okay, Charlie is cheating." I said
"No she isnt" Luke said
"Okay you can believe her but you will find out one day"
"I will never believe you Lyra"

That really hurt. It's amazing how a relationship can change so fast. I left the room walking to the living room grabbing Noah and sitting down.

--------------------------------------

Well then this was unexpected from me I was going to do something else but then I thought why not try and heat it up 👌

Idek whether this is good and my arm is literally numb af so I'm gonna leave now

Byeeee my little beautys,

Molly 💃