He's still crying?

*Lyras pov*

Seriously though what's wrong with this boy he has been crying for like an hour saying "Lyra you don't understand how much I have missed you" and things like that. Why is he so bothered?

"Luke.... I think you need to calm down... Afterall there are plenty other girls like me who you can hug and wet there shirt from tears"
"thats the thing though... There's not another girl like you.... Okay well Katies nice but not anything like you.. Your sarcastic comments the way you get so emotional so quickly, how tough you are, how brave you are and how beautiful you are"
"This is a bit awkward Luke but none of that's true" I reply
"OMG! We have talked about this Lyra you need to learn to accept something okay?" He asked
"Okay" I said
"We just did the fault in our stars thingy" we both said at the same time.

"Wow that was wierd" we both said again.
"See when you weren't around things like that didn't happen!" He said
"That's because you didn't try and talk to them!"
"Okay... okay you win" he said giggling wiping his tear stained cheeks and red eyes.
"do you think I can go downstairs like this?" He asked
"No.... But your going to have to and apologise for being such a bitch for them"
"I wasn't a bitch" he replied and looked offended

When we got downstairs no one noticed so we both started to make noise pretending there's a robber in the house.

I couldn't stop giggling whenever Luek said "where's the tv" in a deep voice trying to be manly. Everyone just stood there not saying a word until Calum shouted " hey, get out of MY house!"

"Chill Calum it's just us" I said whilst flickingn the light on. Everyone (except Katie and Calum) stood there shocked and Georgia just stormed off upstairs. I will deal with her later. I'm going to enjoy my night and I don't think I'm ready for letting my secret out yet.

We all just watched movies and ate pizza for the rest of the day. They were asking me questions about what happened and things when Luke said "were did you go when you escaped?" The hospital "just the ermm....." Calum nodded at me as if to tell them it's time I can't yet "I went to the park...." I ran upstairs crying and luckily Luke didn't follow.

I went into the first door I saw and there I found Georgia peacefully sleeping I wiped away my tears and sat on her bedside.
"Listen Georgia... The reason I didn't want to come back wasnt because of Luke it was because well..... ermm..... I just want you to know that I love you as a friend and when I say this I hope you don't fall out with me. Who am I kidding you're asleep you won't be able to hear me. That's a good thing I suppose. I didn't come back because I thought you would disown me when I tell you i have a brain tumor."

*Georgias pov*

"I thought you would disown me when I tell you I have a brain tumor" I heard everything she said. All of it. I must be dreaming. No I'm not. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Lyra looking in the opposite direction still sat on the bed.

She looked deep in thought. I closed my eyes again and tried to let everything sink in. I don't think I'm supposed to tell anyone. I won't.

I promise.