Why are you so mean?

*Lukes Pov*

She was actually listening to me now is your chance Luke; go on!

"im sorry for reading your journal okay, can you just understand that the box ripped and it fell out... " Omg she will never forgive me she looked devastated. "I know a boy should never read a girls journal i just wanted to know more about you because you look really cool and like such a nice person and that doesnt give me the right to read it. im so sorry and i really want to be friends and things not to be awkward." I looked around the room whilst saying this and i noticed a guitar, an electric guitar, a bass and a small drumset. Im sure this girl could make a band. "Just please forgive me and if you arent willing to then i will leave you alone." Why did i say that? I never want her to leave me alone i want to stay near her all the time!

After a while she told me i should leave which was probably the right think to do. I am going to call Mikey and see if him and the rest of the band wants to come over for a little band practice.

"Hey Luke i think i just saw Lyra with that jerk face Paul." said Calum with Ashton and Michael both elbowing him in the ribs
"What?" I said stunned.
"Im going to find her. Which way did she head? Were they holding hands? I really thought she had something for me" did i just say that out loud?
"Luke, why didnt you tell us you liked her?" Ashton said
"I dont"
"We arent that stupid" Michael said but i was already out the door.

I turned right and ran for hours until it started raining so i headed back and when i got home i saw Lyra walking hand-in-hand with Paul and she had a beaming smile. She walked up to the door and she kissed him intently but to be honest i didnt want to see her making out with him.

-

_Thursday_

*Lyra pov*

Honestly, i have been happier since finding Paul. But with him i feel like there is something missing and his kisses are just getting old and boring. I want someone whos kisses i never get bored of and im always smiling in the kiss.
"Lyra we are going to go shopping after school do you want to come with?" I hate shopping but i really need an outfit and i cant afford to let go of friends like these.
"Yeah sure," they all smiled and hugged me tightly. We were at my lockers and Luke came up to us and said " after you girls stop having sexual relationships with eachother i wouldnt mind getting into my locker"
"Wow, whats got into you narky pants" Jade said and i wouldnt expect her to say something like that.
"Nothing, i just dont enjoy watching girls be all close and sexual.... it annoys me"
"Oh Luke Luke Luke we all know you love it really, four attractive girls hugging contently"
"Yeah sure, but i cant really enjoy it seen as your all going out with members of my band and Lyra just isnt fit enough."
That tore my heart into shreds. I knew i wasnt good enough for him. I just had to stay strong and be brave at that moment.

"Omg no Lyra i really thought he had something for you" Katie said.
"And since when were we all going out with members of his band? Come on, a girls aloud to flirt" Georgia said. Anyway lets just leave it behind us, we have shopping to do!

We got the bus to the mall and first we went in forever 21. Its such a cool shop i wish i could live there! I found a dress which was alright but i wanted to see more so we headed to Topshop. I went in there and nothing. We where in Hollister and i think i found the one it was light blue and had flowers going over one shoulder to the middle of the dress. I tried it on and all the girls stood there with their jaw dropped.

I knew that was the one after that and i could just make it look more casual by wearing white converse. Jade obviously got a nebula dress, Georgia bought a coral dress and Katie said she had one at home that was blue with a black overlayer. I am so excited to go to this party! Especially with Paul!