You kissed?!

*Lyras pov*

The next day i woke up with Lukes arms around me and luckily he had no boner. I cant believe i actually gave him one though; im impressed at myself. He was spooning me so i could feel his every breath on my back and that made me shiver. He did make me warm. My stomach has been rumbling for a long time so i decided to go and get food.

I pulled away from Luke and he just grabbed me and said "stay!"
"No Luke im starving and i need food!"
"Okay narky pants.... If you can get to the fridge before i can you can get food"
"Luke im not doing that"
"Fine then no food" he said but i had already started to run and Luke followed.

I got to the door and stopped to see Michael and Katie doing a heated make out session. This gives me chance to explain Katies personality.

She is clever but she doesnt believe she is, she is mad and she is just an awesome person to be around. I have known her for the littlest amount of time but i feel like we are sisters because we are so alike and click when we sre near eachother. She is shy and we have conversations like how big are foreheads are and why Kim keeps on ringing us so much in the Kim Kardashian game. (Yes we do play the kim kardashian game)

Luke pushed me forward into the room and we both crept up behind them and said "boo" Katie jumped out of her skin and Mikey just said "i think im gonna go and play some video games."
"Katiiiieeeeeee!" I dragged her out of the room into my bedroom and to be honest i just ignored my starvation for now; i needed to know how it happened.
"Tell me tell me tell me everrryyythhinggg."
"Well last night we had a heart to heart talking about our feelings to eachother and slept together... NOT IN THAT WAY I MEANT SLEPT IN THE SAME BED GOD... And he said he has had a crush on me since day one so he asked me out on a date tonight...." she told me.
"OMG OMG KATIE I WILL HELP YOU GET READY AND IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG RING ME STRAIGHT AWAY! how did the kissing happen?"

"Well i was making breakfast and he asked if i was making him any and i told him i wasnt. He grabbed me around the waist and said 'please just make me breakfast' no i sternly said 'okay then now your getting tickle death!' He started to tickle me like crazy and i was laughing my socks off. He put me down on the countertop and said 'i cant wait for tonight' and he kissed me and yeah..."
"Ohhh Katie do you like him? Like alot?" I asked her
"Yeah i do and i dont know if he feels the same way"
"Even if he doesnt there is plenty more fish in the sea" i probably shouldnt of said that but im not good in these situations.
"Now i know to always come to you for advice" she said sarcastically.

I walked through to the kitchen with Katie following and saw Luke still just in his underpants but with an apron over it trying to cook sausage, bacon and eggs. The room was all fogged up because the smoke has been coming off the food. I tapped him on the shoulder "what you doing Luke?" I asked
"Making you breakfast what does it look like?" He replied. Why would he make me breakfast?
"A bit harsh dont you think? Do you want some help?" I asked
"I dont need help"
"It looks like you do mister lets cook it all at the same time and burn the eggs and not put any oil in the pan so they stick to the bottom." i said, giggling.
"Ohh shut up i was trying to do a good deed" Luke replied.
"Do you want help or not?"
"Yes please" he said.
"Well you will have to start the eggs again.... and the sausage.... and the bacons abit overdone... Just start it all again" i said whilst throwing the burnt food into the bin (which was a struggle because they were all stuck to the pan£ before he said "thats the last of the food! What are you doing!"
"Does my house not have any tins or cereal?" I said
"No, i already checked"
"Well this wouldnt of happened if you didnt make me breakfast"
"It wouldnt of happened if you wasnt hungry"
"This wouldnt of happened if you were so nice"
"This wouldnt of happened if you werent such a bitch." He said with gritted teeth. That just shattered my heart. Katie was still stood at the door and said "lyra were are you going?"
"Why didnt you stop us fighting?"
"I like to leave things to naturally occur i didnt expect him to call you that"

I just ran out of the house and avoided the questions off Georgia, Jade and Katie. I walked to the park.

*katies pov*

I cant believe Luke just called her a bitch. He just stood there in shock. Whenever hes home everything just goes wrong. I need to talk to him.... Now. Me and Luke are quite close because we always talk about penguins and stuff like that.

"Luke why did you do that?" I said leading him to Lyras bedroom
"I dont know!" Luke said and we both sat on the bed.
"Luke seriously why did you do it?"
"I dont know... i guess i just thought she doesnt like me so i thought why not be mean to her seen as she doesnt like me"
"Why did you think that?" Katie said.
"I used to have a girlfriend and she always started arguments.... She told me the reason she started arguments was because she doesnt like me" luke said.
"Luke, you started the argument!"
"Oh....."
"Luuuukkkeeeeee" i said
"Whhhaaaaatttttt"
"You need to talk to her." I said and he headed off to talk to her
"Ohh and thanks..." he headed towards me and gave me a big hug but he pulled out of the hug and came towards em and started to kiss me. Lyra walked through the door.