Chapter 57

Bound by blood

Chapter 57

Samantha

I got up early I had things to do and needed clothes so I headed to the clothes barn, I found a cute dress to wear maybe I could make it up to Daryl tell him that I only want him, I'd only replace him if something happened to him. I found a cute sundress I went back and washed it as it was dusty.

I had things to do for the kids coming over. I thought I'd make cookies for Quinn and Shawna, the twins needed pillows to sit up or they did when I last saw them six days.

"Morning you're up early. Something smells good."

"I'm cooking cookies for the kids excuse the mess the twins need pillows. Am I trying too hard to make them happy?"

"To the kids or Daryl? You going to try again?"

"Well, Daryl thinks that I might look at another man but if I'm truthful he's the only person I could ever love but I want him to know that."

"Well, you should tell him that you love him and only him."

"Yeah but then I've forgiven him for what happened."

"Honestly, was it all that bad? I can't imagine Daryl would call anything more than a stupid bitch."

"He better not call me a stupid bitch I'll kick his ass."

I decided to get dressed as I didn't know when he was turning up in case he arrived early, the dress is very short but Daryl likes my legs so I'm happy I'm showing them off, I was surprised when I heard a wolf whistle as walked downstairs.

"Seriously Daryl is an idiot he's very lucky you love him."

"I doubt anyone but him wants me. Men don't like me."

"You don't talk to a lot of people because when I was in charge back at my sanctuary you my dear might've been my favorite wife and they were all hot. So believe me when I say you're hot. I'm sure Daryl thinks you are too."

"Don't say that Negan it's inappropriate for you to say that."

"Just the truth darling."

I sat down and waited, then as the minute's tick by I start to pace I was so excited when I saw Daryl walk up to the front door, I moved to the door and opened it.

"Mama!" I saw Shawna come towards I quickly went down the porch steps and scooped her up she kissed me. "Mama."

"Hey, beautiful girl momma. Quinn and baby girls."

"Hey, Samantha. I'll be back in a couple of hours I'll be at the barn okay."

"You sure you don't want to stay? I made chocolate cookies. You don't have to leave."

"Yeah, got work to do before this afternoon. Bye Samantha."

I let the kids in after picking up the twins and smothering them in kisses. I was playing with the kids when Negan pulled me aside and he suggested that maybe I should surprise Daryl and go see him so I left the kids with Negan and went in search for my husband, he said that he was going to be at the barn, I could hear him banging away at something. "Daryl, you in here?"

"Yeah back here. Kids okay?"

"Yeah, Negan's looking after them. I think we need to talk. I didn't tell you last night when you said that you're worried that I might look at another man Daryl I should've told you, you're the only man for me. Can we try again? A fresh start we deserve to at least try. It's not like we can divorce Daryl what are we going to split my books?" He slides out from under the wagon I decide to be bold, sexy, and a little bit slutty. I stepped up to him and over him sitting down on his stomach.