Chapter 11

Bound By Blood

Chapter 11

Samantha

Later that day

I'm trying to settle into my new place, watching Carol and Daryl if you didn't know any better they look like a couple, I wish we looked like that maybe we will eventually, I'm unpacking my things in a world of my own when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist.

"Hey, beautiful. I'm so glad you moved in with me, I don't have to wait to see you you're here as soon as I wake up. I think we will be good together. There are drawers there for you and the closet for all your pretty things." He reaches into one of my boxes and pulls out a black lacy bra. "Well, I'd like to see you in this. My girlfriend is so fucking sexy."

"I don't know I think my boyfriend is sexy too."

"Hmmm you know you're in trouble tonight. What you say let's have a shower then go to bed."

"I guess."

"Well, you do want to sleep in our bed?"

"Yeah, but just to sleep. I'm not ready to sleep with you."

"And I respect you for that. I just meant if we do anything it would be like this morning, I loved your hand on my cock, and I loved slipping my finger inside your tight, wet pussy. Babe, I don't think I wanna get married but I want us together, I hope in time that you'll want us together."

"I know it's silly but I promise it won't be forever. I could change my mind it might be very hard to resist you."

"It's not silly, you've been waiting a long time for the right person, and you should wait until you're ready to believe me you'll eventually be."

"I think so, I just have to get used to having a man in my bed. So, think Carol's okay with me living here?"

"Yeah, we'll probably won't see her as she'll just go see Ozzy, that's her friend. They are usually here if you remember our first night together, they're kind of noisy but I think we can beat them, I bet I can make you scream." I giggled at the dirty thoughts that were going through my mind.

Daryl

I saw the look on my girl's face and I am looking forward to tonight, it's going to be hard not to throw her onto the bed and ravish her. We came out of the room and Carol had made dinner.

"You'll need to give me the recipe for this Daryl seems to like it."

"Oh, he's an eating machine. Daryl loves my spaghetti but he seems to cheat on me with Aaron's, so maybe you should ask him for his recipe. But yeah anything you need just asks me, the three of us are family. I don't know if Daryl said I have a friend that comes over occasionally, we'll try not to disturb you. I'll introduce you to Ozzy he's very nice."

"You deserve nice."

"Yeah, I do. So, you two what's the plan for tonight? I'm heading to Ozzy's tonight."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want too, you two deserve your first night living together to be just you two. I'll come back tomorrow and cook you breakfast okay."

"Sounds good. I'm sure Daryl appreciates it too."

"Of course I do. Thanks, Carol."

"No problem, Pookie."

"Pookie? Why do you call him that?"

"Oh, I've been calling him that for years, it embarrasses him too much to stop saying it."