Chapter 53

Bound By Blood

Chapter 53

Samantha

I got changed looking at what I have here and it's not much, maybe I should get some more things in case I'm away as I'm due for my period soon and I need my things. I decided to go home first then to the garden. I walked outside and headed to my former home, I knew I could just walk in but thought best to knock, I knocked and wasn't surprised to see Carol there.

"Oh Sam, are you home?"

"Well, that's up to Daryl. I'm here just to pick up a few things he didn't pack. May I come in."

"I'll ask Daryl." What I didn't expect was the door to be closed in my face I guess she really doesn't like me now, eventually, the door reopened and Daryl was there he looked tired I wanted to go to him and just hug him but he made his choice and decided to kick me out.

"You can come in but don't upset the kids. I told them you were on holiday."

"Thank you." I stepped inside and didn't see any of the kids in the lounge as I headed upstairs and into our bedroom, I was looking through the drawers for what I needed as Daryl stepped into the room.

"So, you're not going to talk?"

"I think you made your feelings abundantly known by kicking me out of the house. I'm just here so I can get a few things and I'll be gone."

"You aren't going to apologize for drinking?"

"I have and you didn't accept it. I'd like you to drop the kids off some time."

"How long are you going to be away?"

"Excuse me? How long are you going to be away? I didn't move out, you kicked me out how long I'm not here is entirely up to you."

I placed the last thing in the bag and tried not to cry in front of him, I'm not this weak woman that I've been these past few days, I walked out of the bedroom and was surprised seeing Quinn upstairs.

"Mommy?"

"Hey, Quinn. How's my big boy? You being good for daddy?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Okay, you help daddy look after your sisters."

"Yes, mommy."

"Mommy loves you very much. I'm so sorry when I yelled at Shawna and scared you. I can't promise I won't ever do it again but I didn't mean to scare you."

"Okay, mommy."

I ruffled his hair and walked downstairs, just when I thought that it couldn't get worse I heard it. 'Mama' as I saw Shawna coming toward me with her arms outstretched, I picked her up hugging her. "Hey, baby girl. Momma loves you. Daddy will bring you around soon and we can spend some time together."

"Wove you."

"I love you too honey. Now mommy's got to go but I'll see you real soon I promise." I kissed her and put her down as I headed to the door, I went to leave my former home as I did I heard Shawna crying but I had to ignore it as it wasn't my choice to leave, Daryl decided that part of me was happy over her crying he deserves to see her upset and know he's the one causing her to cry as I headed to Negan's, I dropped my things off and then headed to the garden for the vegetables I needed for dinner tonight, I was wandering the different areas when I heard it.

"How could you just walk out and ignore your kids?"

"I ignored them because their father is supposed to be looking after them."

"So, you're just ignoring them."

"Carol, what is happening is none of your business. I'm doing what I have to do, it's up to Daryl to decide what he wants. You'd best not interfere with what he wants."