41 - meetup

i have barely a week left of summer break, then i was back to school. i was dreading the day i would have to return. it wasn't even the schoolwork, because i was pretty good at time management and i'm honestly not that bad at classes. it was mainly the people.

but while i was still enjoying my last few days, me and noah schnapp had made plans to finally meet up. since we both lived in new york, about half an hour away from each other (with minimal traffic) we planned to just go grab lunch, then go to the park or the mall or something. of course, i had texted louis about it and he said he was completely fine with it.

it was already 9am when i woke up, way later than i had planned. we were supposed to meet up at around noon. but despite having slept through my alarm, i scurried through my drawers, which were still messy because i have yet to completely unpack. i picked out an outfit i could wear in the summer heat, bringing along a blue jacket to complete the fit, which kinda defeated the whole purpose of wearing something for the summer but i told myself i could just take it off it got warm. i placed it on my dresser, going to my bathroom to take a quick shower.

i quickly hopped out of the shower again after a few minutes. i sat in front of my vanity mirror, debating whether or not to put on makeup. i chose to do a natural look, but got carried away and ended up sitting there for an hour, doing simple eyeshadow and stuff.

( what u went with, let us pretend the eye and skintone matches urs im just putting this to show the makeup SHSHBSHS) ^^

matches urs im just putting this to show the makeup SHSHBSHS) ^^

i checked the time, it was already 10am, and i realized i still hadn't eaten breakfast. i quickly put all my makeup away, lightly combing through my hair, deciding to just leave it as it is since i definitely did not have time to do anything crazy.

i looked at myself in the mirror, smiling contentedly as i took a second to admire my outfit and how good i looked today. julie probably wouldn't have liked this outfit. she wouldn't like this makeup either, she says blue isn't my color. neither is red, or yellow, or purple, the list goes on.

i actually haven't talked to her since we last saw each other at the airport. it was odd, but i honestly haven't felt this good about myself in a hot minute. but besides that, i ran downstairs, quickly saying hi to my brother and sister who were sitting on the sofa. my parents were at work already, and ryan agreed to let me borrow his car.

i made myself some cereal, devouring it in barely 5 minutes.

will byers💪🏼🥶🔥

will byers💪🏼🥶🔥
im otw to the restaurant

ROBLOX NOOB👎🏼😛
yea same im otw