12 - noah

you spotted louis and ran towards him, 
"boo!" you yelled, taking the opportunity to surprise him. 

"ah!" he screamed, turning around quickly to see you,

"oh my god, y/n," he groaned, you smiled energetically and giggled.

"where's millie?" you asked excitedly,

"inside the car, she doesn't want paparazzi spotting her," louis explained, you nodded in response. "well, come on," louis snickered, leading you to the car. you scooched inside, sitting beside millie.

"hey y/n!!" she said excitedly, giving you a warm hug. you hugged her back and smiled shyly,

the three of you headed to the coffee shop, millie wore a hat and sunglasses, while you and louis followed her to the cafe. you took a seat at a small 3 chair table, ordering your drinks. 

"so, y/n, what's up with you and louis?" millie asked, resting her head on her palm. 
you and louis looked at each other with curious looks, 

"what do you mean louis and i?" you asked, as your drinks arrived. 

"it's like, really obvious he likes you." millie grinned, taking a sip of her coffee.

louis glared at her, "i do not," he scoffed. you giggled and shook your head.

"well that's a shame," millie said, you all talked for a bit, until it was time to go to set. 

enola holmes 🤠🕵🏻‍♀️

harry / mr director

Hi guys
Come to set
We're starting soon

tewkesbury
coming!!
can we bring a friend along

harry / mr director

Sure
You know the rules though

enola !
yay
coming lol 

"harry just texted we have to go to set," louis said, millie nodded and finished her coffee. you hadn't drank all of your drink so you decided to bring it with you. millie called her driver and you all made your way to where they were filming.

"will did you bring my carrots?" millie asked will, her driver. 

"yes, here you go," he said, handing millie a bag of cut up carrots. 

"yay!" the teen giggled, eating her vegetable. 

you soon arrived at the location, where they were filming the scene where tewkesbury and enola would meet.

"ah yes! your makeup and hair artists are waiting in your trailers, we have about an hour before we start filming." harry said, sitting on a table. millie and louis nodded, 

"wanna come to my trailer?" louis asked, you nodded in response and waved goodbye to millie, who was on her way to hers. you followed louis and sat on a soft brown sofa that was positioned in the corner of his trailer. you sat there and went on your phone while louis was getting his hair and makeup done. 

after almost an hour, he was all done and ready to film. 
"oh my god you look so good," you said, approaching his seat. 

"i think you look better with short hair," you said, examining his wig. 

"really? i think my hair looks good long," he chuckled, getting up from where he was sitting. 

"it does! i just think short hair fits you better," you giggled, putting your phone in your pocket.

"let's go see millie," louis suggested, you nodded and followed him to millie's trailer.

she was still getting her hair done, she sat on her chair, using her phone. 
"hey mills!" you said, she looked up from her phone and smiled.

"hii!" she exclaimed, "oo hey tewkesbury," millie sniggered.

louis laughed and leaned on the wall, 

"we still have a bit of time until we start filming, can we stay here?" he asked, millie nodded as louis sat beside you on the sofa. millie was watching tiktoks while getting ready.