50 - delivered

y/n l/n , december 12th, 2020

"that's it! i hope you all have a good christmas break, i'll see all of you back in about half a month, january 8th!" our teacher smiled. you could practically feel the tension in the air, the excitement of wanting to leave this hell of a building. 

the bell rings, and the very same second, i swear we caused an earthquake from our heavy footsteps rushing out of the campus.

i luckily had gotten out of the campus, before the swarm of sweaty highschoolers could push me around the place. i sighed in relief, getting my phone out of my pocket quickly, texting my brother.

broskiE 🥶💯

short ass
WHERE ARE U OMG

broskiE 🥶💯
ummmm

short ass
oh my god do u want me to walk home

broskiE 🥶💯
NO MSDFBJSB im in the parking lot my cars parked
super near the main entrance 

short ass
ok coming

"i had to look for your damn car for 10 minutes!" i managed to say to my brother, approaching him with a fast pace, still really out of breath. i could barely feel my hands due to the really cold weather. i was wearing my white sweatpants, and a thick oversized sweatshirt over my long sleeved top, and yet i was still freezing. 

he chuckled softly at me and turned his head to the side, before opening the car door for me. i hurriedly got in and slumped in the chair. it felt good to finally be out of the cold. i was surprised it wasn't snowing yet considering the chilly atmosphere. 

he got in the front seat, turning the car heater on. i sighed in utter relief, rubbing my arms in an attempt to create warmth. i should be used to the extremely cold weather by now, considering i've lived in new york all my life. but my body proved my thoughts otherwise. 

i brushed it off and leaned my head on the window, flinching as i felt the freezing glass touch my bare skin. i formed my lips into a line and sat in the car quietly observing the surroundings as we drove back home.

"we're finally out of school," i groaned.

"mm," he hummed curtly. he was oddly.. quiet? i brushed it off and pulled out my phone to cure my boredom.