36 - child

────────────────

i was laying in bed, we only had a week left before we had to leave to go back to america. me and julie have had this weird tension between us for weeks now, i've started to realize that she's.. changing. she's been bugging me for weeks, asking me to make tiktoks with her or post pictures on instagram with her, millie's been telling me that she's using me for whatever fame and attention i had on social media. 

"y/n? are you there?" noah schnapp said through the phone. i realized he'd been trying to get my attention for nearly a minute now. 

"oh! yea, sorry." i said. 

"god, i thought you left or something, i was practically talking to myself," he said. 

"sorry sorry, i zoned out a little,"

"yeah it's alright, anyways, i'm really excited for you to come back to new york," he spoke once more, "we should hang out here, like actually in real life and not in roblox,"

i let out a small giggle, "definitely,"

we continued talking over facetime, he was talking to me about the carrots he ate yesterday. i found it amusing how happy he was talking about it. 

"you're such a child, noah," i teased him. he rolled his eyes at me. 

"we're literally the same age," he complained. i shook my head. 

"i'm older," 

"no way you are!" noah yelped. 

"yeah i am, you idiot," i rolled my eyes at him. "by like, 5 months" 

"that's so unfair," he groaned in annoyance. i stuck my tongue out at him. 

"ha! child," i chanted. 

"you're a child too!" he defended himself. 

"yeah but i'm older," i said jokingly. 

"that makes zero sense,"

"yeah it definitely does," i said. he sighed in defeat.

we continued talking, and finally ended the facetime after calling for 3 hours. i was tired from traveling with noah and julie all day and then coming home to facetime with noah. i got out of bed, dragging myself to my suitcase to change into pajamas. i yawned, taking off the clothes i was wearing prior.

as soon as i got back in bed, i instantly fell asleep, that's what it felt like, at least.  

────────────────

AUTHORS NOTE

this was boring lol idk what to write tbh
i only wrote this bc i havent been including noah
(and also bc i havent updated in weeks sorry ab that)
but yes y/n and noah r still good friends :]

ok but i have some things to clarify

- this is before enola holmes so louis' fanbase isnt TOO big lol
- lets pretend will (from st) isnt gay in this book LMSDKF

besides that ily all and i hope u have a good day :D
daily reminder to take care of urselves