26 - strawberry chapstick

"you're what?!" julie scoffed, waving her hands in the air.

"auditioning for stranger things," i repeated. i yawned a little too since we spent all day yesterday visiting tourist spots.

walking in the living room, "that's awesome y/n!" noah said.

"wait, how?" julie asked abruptly, 

i raised an eyebrow at her words, "uhm, millie and noah schnapp asked me if i wanted to audition and i said yes?" i said slowly,

she looked like she was about to roll her eyes but instead nodded her head quickly.

she's been acting a little odd since we arrived in london, especially when i met louis. she couldn't possibly still be bothered by me and him when she's dating noah now.

"anyways, what's up with you and louis?" she asked,

"we're friends," i replied plainly, which was my response every time she asked, except this time i smiled a little.

"right," she murmured, getting up from the couch and sitting on the dining table beside noah, who placed food on the table.

"can we watch a movie tonight?" noah asked. he poked at his breakfast with his fork as he looked at me and julie. 

"sure," i nodded, and so did julie. i got up from where i was sitting and sat opposite noah on the table. we all ate breakfast, occasionally talking but most of the time i was just on my phone while julie and noah talked.

louis 🤍

louis 🤍
good morning

y/n<3
heyy good morninggg

louis 🤍
are u busy todayyyaayay

y/n<3
uhh not until later tonight
whyyy

louis 🤍
i wanted to ask u if u wanted to maybe
go on another picnic w me
same spot as the first time

y/n<3
omg
yes ofcc

louis 🤍
YAY
ok ill pick u up at 11?

y/n<3
yess sure

louis 🤍
okayokay

"uhh, i'm finished with my food. i'm gonna go somewhere," i excused myself, getting up from my seat.

"where?" julie asked, 

"um, just somewhere with louis," i muttered, she glared at me.

"can you be home before 7pm?" noah asked. i nodded in response and went to my room.

picking out a good fit took me nearly 20 minutes, but i really like it.