27 - sleepover

louis 🤍

would like to facetime..

accept      decline

"good morning," he greeted, his voice deeper and raspier than usual since he probably had just woken up. 

"good morning!" i smiled. i unplugged my phone and rolled to the other side of my bed with my phone still in my hand, watching as louis seemed to be walking downstairs in his house and into his living room.

"okay so millie and i are having a sleepover later tonight at my house, and you could totally come if you wanna!" louis said, raising an eyebrow as if to ask yes or no. 

"oh! uh, yea i'd love to come if it's not bothering you guys,"

"yay that's awesome, and of course you wouldn't bother us y/n," 

"okay we'll pick you up later at 5?" he proposed, i nodded in response.

"you'll pick who up at 5?" i heard a more feminine voice ask from louis' side of the phone,

"it's none of your business," he groaned, 

"it's y/n isn't it?" the voice asked, "i wanna see!" 

i saw louis' screen go in different directions, back and forth in the air.
"give me my phone millie!" louis giggled, wrestling his little sister who i assumed was the one talking. 

in the end, i watched louis finally take the phone high enough that millie wasn't able to reach it. 

"hey that's not fair i only wanna see your girlfriend," millie teased, 

"girlfriend?" i asked immediately.

"she's not my girlfriend millie!" louis said defensively, laughing it off.

"but didn't y-" she was cut off by him placing his hand over the girl's mouth in an effort to keep her quiet. their small arguments caused me to laugh.

millie's muffled screams and grunts filled the air. louis lowered the phone, so i could see his side profile and sweaty brunette hair. 

"okay fine!" i heard millie mumble, louis sighed in relief and took his hand off of millie's face.

"Y/N I-" millie shouted, before louis quickly ended the facetime.

AUTHORS NOTE

okay sorry this is so short lol uh 
idk this is rly just a filler chapter OH AND
CLARIFICATION UHM THE ONE LOUIS IS WRESTLING W
IS MILLIE PARTRIDGE HIS LITTLE SISTER THATS 14? I THINK AND
THE ONE HES HAVING A SLEEPOVER W AT HIS HOUSE IS MILLIE BOBBY BROWN
so yea lol thats it

i hope u guys have a good day i cant wrap my head around the fact we're
so close to 100k reads its unbelievable im so grateful ily guys