06 - breakfast

y/n's pov

i rinsed my body and got out of the shower, grabbing my towel and wiping off. wheres my phone- oh god, i must've left it with julie and noah!! i quickly put on my pajamas and put the towel back in the bathroom to dry. i rushed outside the bathroom, to see julie and noah on separate beds. this was weird because usually the two would be literally cuddling but i never said anything about it. 

"julie- have you seen my phone?" i asked, 

"what? psh, no!" she said, smiling weirdly. 

"okay.." i said, slowly getting my phone off of the bedside table. noah seemed like he was in a bad mood,

 "noah, you alright?" i asked, plugging in my phone to charge. 

"hm? yeahhh," noah said suspiciously. 

"bro what are you both up to? it's obvious something happened when i was gone and you are both hiding something from me. can someone just spit it out?" i said, rather calmly.

"whaaattt, seriously y/n, its nothing." julie said, clearly lying. she was the worst liar. noah stayed silent, his eyes focused on his laptop. 

"ugh, whatever. i know you're both hiding something, have you guys fought or something?" i asked, hopping on my bed. 

"no," julie said, laughing weirdly. 

"whatever, i'm gonna sleep." i said, grabbing my phone and turning on tiktok to entertain myself.

the next morning, i awoke, julie was sleeping beside me and noah was on the other bed. i didn't mind, but i wanted to know what was up with those two. i unplugged my phone from the charger and checked my social media. i saw that louis added me on snap so i added him back. i have to get ready for our date, i mean, for later, when me and louis hang out. i went to my suitcase and picked out a beautiful white long sleeved shirt with cherries and a denim skirt. i wanted to dress good and i really liked this outfit. i placed it on top of my suitcase, making sure it didn't get wrinkled before i had to put it on later.

i went to go wake noah and julie. noah was already awake, on his phone.

 "morning noah!" i greeted, he looked up from his phone and greeted me a good morning.

"julieee wake up!" i said, shaking her lightly.

 "she slept at 5am last night, probably watched a scary movie and got traumatized." noah told me. i nodded, putting on a robe. 

"i'm hungry, can we go downstairs for breakfast?" i asked him, 

"sure!" he said excitedly, 

"jules, we're gonna go get breakfast, okay?" i said, putting on my favorite purse. 

"mhhnph, okay. get me pancakes." she groaned, pulling the covers above her head. i agreed and followed noah to the elevator.

"y/n" he said softly, after a long silence. 

"hm?" i asked, as we arrived at the lobby. 

"jules was snooping through your phone last night and she texted louis. i told her it was wrong and that she should mind her own business but you know how stubborn she is." he said abruptly. 

i felt a weird feeling at the pit of my stomach, it was a feeling of deep frustration and anger, i knew julie liked him but i hated it when people went through my stuff, even noah and julie. i looked at noah and sighed. 

"well what else is that girl planning?" i asked frustratedly. 

"she wants to follow you on your date," he said, laughing a little. 

"what the hell?!" i practically screamed. 

"shhh! i don't know what's gotten into julianna, she's usually never like this." he said, his lips curling into a frown. 

i agreed, "ughhhh." i groaned, as me and noah fell in line to get our breakfast.

noah grinned, it looked like he had been aching to tell you that for ages, and now that he did, his mood lightened. i checked my phone and the dms weren't too bad, she made you look kinda sus but atleast she didn't fucking propose to the boy through instagram. i was just mainly upset that she broke our friendship rules, 

 "that's why you two were acting weird last night?" i asked, and noah nodded, 

"come on, it's our turn!" he said, pulling my arm.

 "two pancakes and belgian waffles please." i said to the lady behind the counter. 

"alrighty, do you want me to include that in your final bill our would you like to pay for it here?" she asked professionally. 

"we'll pay right now," noah said, taking out money from his black wallet. i thanked him and sat on the very table, where you and louis met. 

"this is where me and louis first met, and where we're gonna meet later," i said, smiling shyly as i played with my hair. 

"i don't find him that hot." noah said randomly. "what?" i asked, and he just brushed it off and said it was nothing.

AUTHORS NOTE

guys what do we think about a love triangle???
idk if i should do that but i want ur guys opinion :D
comment what u guys think yayay