21 - dramatic

"oh my god," i chuckled, sniffling my nose. 

he let out a small laugh and cleared his throat, 

we looked at each other and smiled. both of us looked miserable and unsightly and we were still sobbing, mixed with occasional laughter when we thought of the dramatic scene we just played.

"you know," he started again, sitting on my bed.

"i knew you were something when i met you," he said, playing with his long fingers.

"really, how is that, partridge? i thought we'd never see each other again after that day,"
i admitted, placing myself beside him on my queen size bed. 

he looked at me, staring deeply into my (e/c) orbs. 

"you weren't like any other girl i've met," 

"honestly? i find myself to be like every other, i'm very boring," i said, tilting my head a bit as i raised an eyebrow at him.

"no no no, you didn't use me for my looks, you didn't use me for whatever sort of fame i have. i could tell you were a real friend, one that actually cared for who i am. i guess that's why i like you." he mumbled, maintaining eye contact the whole time. 

i rested my head on the stack of pillows on my bed, i couldn't help but smile at the thought that louis didn't hate me. i had gone through an emotional rollercoaster today, and it was overwhelming.

"i would hate myself if i did that to you," i said softly, he laughed and nodded slowly.

we sat there in silence, both of us deep in thought.

"but who is that lily girl?" i asked, after a long pause. 

"she's a childhood friend of mine from my hometown,  we reconnected recently. i thought you liked noah and, well i tried to move on from you with her. but i guess that didn't work out well, did it?" he said in between sniffles. i nodded slowly and bit my lip, 

"what made you decide to sneak out at 11pm to see me?" i questioned, he giggled a little and shrugged. 

"i couldn't bear thinking about how you probably hated me, you were just all i could think about. i guess it was a bit of a stupid decision since there was a huge chance you didn't want me back," he explained, it was crazy to think that he felt the same way, and that it took all of this for my stupid self to realize i liked louis. 

"if you didn't i guess we'd never get to this point," i muttered,

he shook his head slowly, "the universe would find a way," 

"how cliche of you, louis," i giggled, ruffling his brunette hair.

he chuckled and pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me.

we stayed like that, just talking again as if it was just the two of us that mattered, as if nothing had happened. talking the same way we did before any of this shit happened. 

"uh, you should go home," i whispered, frowning evidently. i checked the time and it was almost 2am, it was unbelievable that we had stayed there for nearly 3 hours. today was one hell of a ride, but i guess it ended well after all.

"ah, yea," he said sadly. i looked up at him from where i was laying below him and his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. our bodies so close i could practically feel his heart beating.

"ah, uhm, won't your parents get worried?" i stuttered, breaking the tension between us.

"they left me home alone for two weeks, they just went on a vacation to greece with my sister issie. millie's sleeping over at her friend's house right now," he explained, avoiding eye contact awkwardly. 

"and of course i can't sleep here because your friends-"

"yea," i replied, giving the boy a small smile.

"the rain just stopped, i better catch the bus before it starts again," he said, i nodded as we both got up. 

"stay safe, okay?" i said, leading him to the front door.

"mhm," he responded, giving me a small kiss on the forehead.

i waved goodbye and closed the door as he left, turning around and covering my mouth.
i smiled uncontrollably and i felt my heart flutter, i couldn't stop thinking about everything that just happened. when we planned to go to london, i couldn't have ever imagined meeting the love of my life here. 

i was heart was filled with contentment, as i ran to my room, a smile glued on my face as i drifted off into sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

kinda a filler chapter? just continuing
the previous chapter lol

ALSO i changed up some stuff on the
17th chapter (tell me about him)
so uh re-read it if u guys want to 
understand more?? but its just small
changes like fixing up the alignment
of the texts bc i hate it when wattpad
doesnt do the aligning and spacing
correctly like PLS omg it stressed me 
out sm editing that,, and i also
just tagged lily in the post louis made
bc it would make more sense

also

reply to this if u guys like julie

reply to this if u guys hate her/dislike
her 

comment if u guys have any
 suggestions!!

thank u sm for 41k reads wow thats
a big number omg ILY GUYS SMMM