chapter seven

Hey if you don't know some of the 1A classroom then just^^^

You woke up, still wiping away your eyes. You turn around pulling the cover over you some more.

"Mmm.. don't take all the cover dumbass.

He said hugging/cuddling with you some more. You start playing with his hair while he starts falling asleep again.

You tried to move a little..."mmm duuumbaaas stop." He said hugging you tighter. "B-bakugo your face is in my uhh-"

"Your shirt" he said, you could see him smile.

"No my boobs"

"Shh you have a t-shirt on." He said grabbing your hand, placing it on his head. As you continued to play with his hair, you guys got a text from the school's group chat.

🙊Mr. Tired🙊: come by the school 1pm Sharp got that!

seen by icy❄️🔥hot, Bakugo, 🤜manly man🤛, 💮y/n💮...view more

(Icy hot-todoroki.... Manly man-kirishima... if you didn't know..)

-skip time... Bakugo and you watched a movie and cuddled some more. Then you walked to school with bakugo-

When you arrived at school you saw everyone from class 1A standing there waiting for Aizawa.

"I thought he said 1pm sharp?" Todoroki said just standing there...

"Okay- ... why aren't you changed into your hero suits?"

"You didn't text us that." You said raising your finger slowly.

He rolled his eyes..."go change." He said.

-skip skip-

"You're fighting each other." He said, seeing some students smile and look around at the others and the rest, stood there looking for a challenge.

"Now let's get started.. Todoroki vs. Midoriya, Kirishima vs Kaminari, Sero vs Tokyami, Shoujo vs Jirou, Uraraka vs Kouda, Oijiro vs Satou, Iida vs Asui, Ashido vs Mineta and Yaoyorozu, Hagakure vs Aoyama, and L/N vs Bakugo."

-Sorry if I pass through the other characters I honestly just really want to get to the part where it's you and bakugo because that's so interesting and you're going to love it to that so I'm just trying to hurry up and do that but I know that I really want to talk about who won and who didn't so I'm trying but I don't know how to word it or come up with any ideas for the fights so I'm just zooming pass it.-

Todoroki vs. Midoriya- deku didn't do much because his quirk would break his body so like always Todoroki froze him and laid him on the ground walking away to the viewing area.

Kirishima vs Kaminari- Kiri tried to punch denki but he shocked him just in time but he used to much making him act stupid...so Kiri just tripped him and pinned him to the ground.

Sero vs Tokyami- Sero won.. he tide Tokyami up...

Shoujo vs Jirou- Jirou

Uraraka vs Kouda- Uraraka

Oijiro vs Satou- Oijiro

Iida vs Asui- tie

Ashido vs Mineta and Yaoyorozu- Ashido

Hagakure vs Aoyama- Hagakure

If you didn't agree on who won and who didn't I'm really sorry!!! <3

Y/n vs bakugo-

"I'm going to kick your ass." You say smirking.

"Yeah right dumbass." He said getting ready.

He tried blasting you but you dodged, you cover the air with your black mist and ran to him putting some of your black mist into your fist punching him into the stomach until he coughed up blood.

Then he blasted your leg, making you flip in the ground burying your face in the dirt. you get up as fast as you can and do a flip kick towards him.

Throwing him onto the ground and punching him with your black mist feeling very guilty at the moment, he then punched you in the stomach feeling his fist hitting your gut and then flipping you to the ground coughing up blood when your back hit the dirt.

You got up and that's when bakugo charged at you trying to tackle you, you jumped back before anything happened. He blasted at the ground, in midair blasting down hitting you.

That's when something came over you, you had to win. You surrounded the area with a black mist, you were covered with blood head to toe not knowing if it was just your blood or bakugo's too. At this point you both were badly injured.

The only way you knew how to win was to use you're terrifying power in the most horrifying way but you couldn't.

It's too dangerous. You covered his eyes with your black mist and ran behind him swooshing your leg under him making him fall to the ground.

You tried to pin him down but he kicked you in the stomach before you could do it. You were both bruised all over.

"Y/n just please give up." He said starting to feel down. that's when you started kicking his gut over and over again, trying hard not to ruin his face. As you try to give in, you could feel it happening. the same thing happened at the mall, the blackish purple mist took over you once more.

You took out your eye contacts, "y/n, what are you doing?" he asked, stopping his movement. Bakugo didn't think you would use your quirk on him, he thought you got dirt in your eyes but you controlled breathing and your stance made him think over wise.

Your body still, everyone looked at you. Standing with blood and dirt, you looked more than alive like you fought long and hard. slowly raising your head up, you looked at the ground speaking in a plain voice.

"I'm sorry but I have to win, like they say I'm daddy's little girl." You say slowly looking at him straight in the eye, seeing his eyes connect with yours. His face changing, eyes widening, and his lips quivering.

"Please don't leave me I know I can be short tempered just don't go." His tears slowly came, along with a drop to the knees. "Don't give up on me y/n, please I can't lose you!" He screamed tears running down his face. You walked closer, kneeing down you looked at his pathetic state and around. Classmates staring at you but to far away to hear anything.

Cupping his face, he blinked up at you, not knowing if he was dreaming or if it really happened. You cupped his face tears coming down. Soon getting up and leaving.

 Soon getting up and leaving