chapter ten

Dear Diary,                                                            

        It's been a week since the fight and the cuddling but throughout all that...it's been a week of Bakugo not speaking to me. We wave and smile but no conversation, no small talk. I don't know how to feel.. I cry at night sometimes, holding onto my pillow, it still smells like him..but it slowly fades away. I'm not completely lonely, I have Kaminari, deku, Mina, and sometimes if Bakugo isn't around then Kirishima. I've also been training five times a day, sometimes with Fukukado. I push myself more and it usually ends with me passed out, blood mixed in with vomit not being able to move... I need to train more but the teachers keep a close eye on me. Kaminari talks about how I should take a break. Everyone keeps asking if I'm okay, started getting eye bags...to be honest I haven't slept in three days and when I do, which is when I over do my quirk, I sleep for two-three hours. I don't know what to do anymore. 

                                                                                                          -Y/N L/N<3

You closed your dairy, closing your eyes, another tear falling down. 

Tap....tap

You look at your window to see dabi once again. -your window opened out to a patio-You wipe away your tears, opening the window trying not to cry in front of him.

"Are you okay?" He asked with actual sympathy..

"Y-yeah." "What do you need." You say sniffing and trying not to cry.

"I thought you would want this.." he handed you a dirty white box with a red bow on top. 

You giggle.."late birthday present or something?" You opening it.. you gasp to see what's inside..

"Dabi I-" you start crying. He moves you over sitting next to by the window, hugging you.

"I told you would like it." You both laugh.

"How did you find these." You took out a picture of Dad and you.

"Your dad was a nice dude." He said looking though your family photos.

"He hurt people dabi." You said glaring at him.

"Well he was nice to us villains." He mumbled. You giggled once again, wiping away the tears.

"Thanks dabi but I need to go to bed okay." You smiled.

"Okay little mouse." His spoke softly. You kinda wanted him to stay but you didn't... you don't want to look at his good side... you don't want to love him again. You closed the window and cried yourself to sleep.

I don't do dairies but y/n said journaling is more 'manly' so I guess I'll give it a try...

One hour later...

Okay I know what to write about...I haven't talk to y/n in a week..I just thought she didn't want to be around me. What did I do wrong? We wave and smile. Kirishima says I should talk to her... I mean maybe but what if she runs away... I'll text her. I guess that dumbass was right writing shit down does somehow help.

✨BOOM BOOM BOI✨: hey?

 Seen

                           ✨BOOM BOOM BOI✨ Miss call

Seen

✨BOOM BOOM BOI✨: please y/n...?

               I'm sorry I going to trying to sleep:💞 beautiful dumbas💞

Bakugo got up, putting on his shoes and running out his house. He was in his PJs but he didn't care. He ran even faster when getting closer to your house. "Please answer." He said knocking on the door.