Chapter twenty

You woke up to everyone on top of each other, you felt someone pick you up. "Sero?" you asked, still asleep. "What dumbass?" "Oh boom boom boi hey." you said, hugging him. "Lets cuddle." you said, closing your eyes. "Okay Teddy bear." he said, bring you to the room.

He laid you down, spooning you and rubbed your hair. "Wait Bakugo what if i have a nightmare?" you said. "Well then go smoke." he said, handing you your box. You slowly got up and put on his and your rob, you outside and lit the blunt. Soon Mina joined you, the both of you going inside, laughing uncontrollably. You and her agreed to go to the mall. You got back and saw Bakugo sleeping you took off your shirt and woke him up. "Mmm dumbass." "I'm going to the mall with Mina okay." you said, kissing him on the forehead. He opened his eyes to see your breast in his face. You got your clothes and walked to Mina. you walked past Denki, forgetting you were only in pants and a bra. "Boobs.. Big...wow." He whispered to himself. You smiled and waved, going into Mina's room. Mina saw you in your bra, she smirked. "Nice rack." she said, putting on her pants. "Nice ass." you said, putting on your outfit.

You walked out to see Denki looking weird, his face all red

You walked out to see Denki looking weird, his face all red. "What happened to him?" you asked, touching his shoulder. "He saw your boobs." kirishima said. You blushed. "What?!" Bakugo said, walking up to Denki. "Did you touch them?" Bakugo asked, grabbed him by the collar. "Shit i'm sorry I didn't know!" you said, trying to help Denki. "I love you." Denki said, acting more stupid than usual. "Oi what did you say?!" bakugo said. "Put him down!" you said, pulling on Denki.

Bakugo let go of him, you hugged Denki. You and Mina said your goodbyes and walked to the car. "You're driving." she said. "Okay if that's what you want." you said, getting in, starting the car. "Shit we should have let the bitch harm up." she said, shivering. "Yeah it's okay, it harms up fast." you started driving to the mall. "BITCH SHUT UP AND DRIVE!" You both screamed.

"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!" "I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE!" "I WISH YOU WOULD FIND YOUR CHILL!" Mina turned down the volume. "What do you like in Bakugo." she asked. "He's surprisingly sweet. He cares a lot about me." you said, smiling at her. "Deadass." she said, raising an eyebrow. "Deadass." you said, giggle. "When I walk up to you, I watch the whole room shake." "baby thats what you do." both of you continued to jam out. "You bring the good into people, you know." she said. "Really?" you asked, slightly blushing. "I mean come on you changed Bakugo, making him so happy, and you're like the mom of the group, and you do have a lot of common with everyone you meet." she said. "Thank you Mina,  you're the best friend i could ever ask for." you replied smiling, arriving at the mall.

The both of you walked in and went straight to the clothes "holy shit." you said, taking clothes. "Wow this place is kool." she said. "Yeah hot topic is pretty sick."

What you bought: