chapter twenty three

You woke to a text message from Toga..

Unknown

Hey love! Got this from Dabi. how would you like to say hi and come to a gala...it is the day your dad died.

Seen

You rolled your eyes and asked for the address, soon blocking her. You picked up your phone and bought a silver dress and bakugo a tux. You put down your phone and played with his hair, his eyes slowly opened. "Gooda Morning." you said, smiling hugely. (you know how Dazai said good morning in eps 2 well that's what you did)

"What are you about to ask?" he said. "Would you like to go to the gala with me?" you asked, showing him the picture of his tux and your dress. "Ahh! Screen. Bright." he said, grabbing your phone. "What gala?" he asked, putting your hair behind your ear. "A uh gala where there are villains." you said, he frowned and nodded. "Are we kicking their asses?" he asked. "Nope just going." you said. "What if it's a trap and what if you get hurt, here let's just stay home and I'll kick their asses for you." he suggested, kissing you. "Bakugo they won't and also this gala is for my dad...today is the day he died." you said, looking at the ceiling. Bakugo hugged you, kissing you, making you feel better. "I'm sorry Teddy Bear lets go then." he said, his voice so soft.

You fell in love, drowning in his kiss, getting lost in his red bloodlust eyes. His touch felt warm but exciting, making you want to make out for hours. Every time he traced your body with his hand, slowly lowering his hand to your ass, you got shivers. Never wanting this to end, having deep conversations. He showed so much affection, so much love. You just wanted to freeze the time.

"I made breakfast!" Mitsuki said, behind the door. The both of you walked down stairs. 

"Hey dumbass you have jelly on the side of your lip." He grabbed a napkin and whipped your face, you giggled and thanked him. "Do you want to play Minecraft?" You asked. "Minecraft?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah!" You said, smiling. "Don't 5 years olds play that?" He asked, finishing his food. "Are you calling me a child?" You asked, your face got serious but kinda sad. "I mean you kinda are, but it's pretty adorable." He smiled. You blushed and got up walking to your room and turning the game on. "Yeah dumbass don't start without me." He said, walking up to you. Kissing your head before sitting down, turning on the controller.

....

"YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU KILLED UNO!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO DUMBASS!"

Sniff

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

"You killed uno.."

"Fucking dumbass." he said, hugging you.

"y/n you have a package." Mitsuki said, opening the door. You jumped up and thanked her.

"Eek!" you said, grabbing Bakugo's tux. You put your dress and his tux on a hanger and hung it on the door.

"What time is the Gala?" he said, getting up.

"It's usually at 7pm." you said, gathering your makeup and straightener. He walked over and hugged you from behind, you felt his breath as he kissed your neck. "I love you so much teddy bear." he said, squeezing you tighter. You giggle, "I love you too but I can't breathe." He loosen his grip, you turn around and bury your face in his chest.