chapter 29

You woke up next to Mina on your left and Denki to your right. Dirty tissues everywhere, the tv that was showing shows and movies on Netflix. You looked over to the time being 6am, You whipped away your tears and saw Mina's eyes open. "Hey." she said, bring you closer to her. "We cried a lot last night." you said, continuously wiping away your tears. "I think Denki had it worse." Mina said, making you laugh. "Hey you're smiling!" she said, jumping into a hug. The both of you looked over at Denki, remembering late night.

________________________

"Holy shit! Denki!" you said, your face covered in tears as you wiped away Denki's. "She loved him and he just...he." he started to cry more, blowing his nose in a dirty tissue. "Breathe Denki." you said. "Hey y/n supposed to cry like that not you." Mina said, eating her ice cream. "Jack I'll never let you go." the tv said in the background, making you and Denki screaming in tears.

________________________

You laid down on her shoulder, staring at the ceiling of the fort, reminding you of the night Katsuki and you did this. How he held you in his arms, how he felt so warm, so safe. You quietly start to cry again as you slowly get up to smoke the pain away, before heading back to the bed. Not sleeping because you have get up at 6:20am.

You heard your alarm and went straight to the bathroom, changing into your uniform. You looked into the mirror, sucking in your stomach. Squeezing it before letting out a sign, leaving the room to Mina and Denki smirking. "What?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. Their smirks got wider as they pulled you to the chair. "Now just close your eyes and let me work my magic." Denki said, grabbing your hair brush. "Denki, please don't fuck this up." Mina said, picking out what face mask to do. "If I look like a clown I swear-"

"Bitch shut up." Mina said, As she put a face mask on you. After 10 mins she took it off, washing your face while your hair got done. "Where is the makeup?" you asked, looking at yourself. "Bitch you don't need makeup!" Denki said, spraying some hair spray. "Yeah and when you do wear makeup it's barely noticeable." Mina commented, making you smile. Something you never thought you could do again. She noticed and hugged you, making Denki join in. "Okay, okay watch the hair..." he said, as Mina squeezed tighter. "WATCH THE FUCKING HAIR!" He yelled, making you both laugh. "Okay done, damn." He said, showing you off.

(Pick^^^)

(Pick^^^)

"Wow Denki." You said, about to touch it before Denki slapped your hand. "Ow!" You looked at him. "No touchy!" He said, before you slapped him back. "Ow!" He started to tear up. "No! Don't pull that soft boy shit!" You said, making Mina roll her eyes, slapping the back of both your heads. "You might be stupid but you do know how to do hair." Mina said, smiling. "Now why would you say that!" Denki said, frowning as he grabbed his bag. "Denki, i love it! Thank you!" you said, grabbing yours.

As you walked to your locker you saw Katsuki waiting for you. "H-hey." he said, handing you your math notebook. "Oh thank you!" you said, you hid your sadness and the awkwardness between you two. "So how are you?" he asked, looking away. "I've been better." you said, frowning. "Here Bakugo, let's just not be awkward okay." you said, hugging him. "I will always love you so let's just move on." he looked at you, showing a weak smile. "Can you still call me Katsuki?" he asked, as you nodded. Of course it was going to be awkward between you too but you sadly couldn't bear not living without him. As you walked in and took your seat, you could feel someone staring at you. You looked up to see Monamo looking straight at you, he winked at you, making you look away as you blushed into your shoulder. All Might walked in and explained how class 1A and 1B will be training together. You nodded and looked around, soon looking straight at the guy you punched in the mall. He frowned, before getting hit in the back of the head, soon smiling at you. You looked around and nodded, Monoma wording out the words "Sorry". You felt weird, Monoma not being a jerk was new to you. As All Might said you need a partner and that partner couldn't be from the same class you felt Monoma hand touch yours. "Can you be my partner?" he asked, as your eyes widened. Katsuki saw this and he just looked down, hiding the sadness but at the same time the anger he felt. "Come on Bakubro." Kirishima said, showing Katsuki to Yui Kodai.