Emmas Play Date

"Cole!" I yelled in pain. He was currently trying to braid my hair.

"Sorry! How hell, are you supposed to do this?!" He huffed in frustration.

"Over under over under." Emma corrected him.

"Thanks, Em." Cole said.

"Better?" Em asked.

"It's still hard!" Cole gave up, flinging my hair.

"It's still attached!" I groaned.

"Sorry!" Cole apologized.

"Here. I do it!" Emma took over. She started to braid my hair, softly. Cole scooted around so he faced me.

"Hi." He said, smiling.

"You have a great smile." I complimented. He covered his smile with his hand.

"Ha!" He teased.

"No! Let me see your face!" I complained. He took his hand down.

"You have great hugs." Cole complimented.

"Why thank you." I said.

"I done!" Emma said, flipping my braid over my shoulder.

"See Cole, this is what it's supposed to look like." I said, giving him a hard time.

"I tried!" Cole said frowning.

"I know you did! I'm just giving you a bad time!" I comforted.

"Okay." Cole said.

"It's 11:30." I announced.

"Skylynn is gonna be here in 30 minutes!" Cole realized. Skylynn is Emma's friend from school. She is coming over today.

"Yay!" Emma cheered.

"We all are still in our pajamas!" I told everyone.

"Where's Josh?" Cole asked, standing up.

"He's asleep." I said, standing up also. Emma was already standing.

"Let's go!" Emma said running to her room.

I followed her, but Cole stopped me before I could go into the room. I looked at him. "I got it." He said, walking into her room. I smiled and went to my room.

I searched through my closet and found a shirt. It was black and in silver cursive writing it said Coles Princess on the front. On the back, in the same writing, it had Ali Pendery. Cole had it made specially. No we're not married yet, but he likes me going by his last name so it shows that I'm his. As if him being with me all the time doesn't make it obvious.

I walked over to my shared dresser and pulled out black ripped skinny jeans. I went to the wall that had snap backs pinned to it. I picked out a black one with the IM5 logo on it. My braid hung down my back.

Today's theme is apparently black.

I walked to the bathroom and started my make up. I put on eye liner and mascara then curled my eye lashes. That's all. I'm not changing my hair because that was Emma made.

I skipped out to the living room and Emma was already dressed, playing with toys. She had on a pink shirt that said uncles favorite on it and pink leggings.

There was a knock on the door.

"Skylynn!" Emma shouted, running to the door. She opened it when I was behind her. It was Skylynn.

Skylynn had creamy white skin, and long blonde hair. She was kind if chubby. She had crystal blue eyes.

"Emma!" Skylynn squealed. Emma ran and hugged her. They squealed together. Skylynn was with her father.

"Hi I'm Jeremy. I'm Skylynns father. And you are?" Jeremy asked, sticking out his hands.

"I'm Ali. Emma's aunt." I said, shaking his hand. It was sweaty and warmed.

"Oh. I thought your name was Beautiful." Jeremy said smirking.

"Okay that enough of that. Where's Cole? Cole!" I said, trying to forget about that. He came trotting to the door.

"Yeah?" Cole asked.

"This is Jeremy. Skylynns father." I said, leaning into Cole and grabbing his hand. He looked down at me ten back at Jeremy. Emma and Skylynn ran past us and to her room.

"When shall I pick Sky up?" Jeremy asked.

"Around 6? We will feed her." Cole suggested.

"Perfect! See you then, Cole. Beautiful." He said winking then waking away.

"Oh..." Cole said angrily. He tried to charge but I held him back.

"C'mon!" I pulled him in the apartment.

•~•~~•~•

The play date just ended and Jeremy picked Skylynn up. Emma is passed out asleep in her room and Josh is staying at Mindys tonight. We are in our pjs. Me and Cole are cuddled up on the couch.

"What a day." I sighed.

"I know. Something doesn't feel right about Jeremy. He seems odd." Cole agreed.

"Yeah. Next time Sky comes over, we should ask her questions. She's only five. She wouldn't lie." I told him.

"We should. He's not normal." Cole agreed again.

"Can we just sleep like this?" I asked, inhaling.

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." Cole said.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.