twenty four

"alright! you idiots ready?" nick asks, half yelling and startling george, clay still sound asleep.
"nick!" george grumbled, in a hushed tone since clay still appeared to be sleeping. "well i'm sorry but i actually wanna go on rides." the other huffed, prodding george in the side, as he was sitting in the cot next to them.
"we'll get up in a moment."
"fine."
george stifled a laugh, turning his head slightly over to nick. "you in a hurry to see connor?"
nick stayed silent for a moment "no! i mean kinda, well, i just wanna go for the rides!"
george disregarded his friend and turns his attention back to clay, watching the boy slowly stir awake. he watched as his boyfriends chest rose and fell with each breath and found himself dumbfounded on how he ended up with such a sweet guy like clay.
he moved his hand from the side of his body and rested it in clay's hair, gently fiddling with it. as he did that, george also moved his body closer to be as close to clay's chest. as he did this, clay stretched an arm and eyes slowly blinked open.
"hi"
"hello" george responded, smiling. clay looked into george's eyes and pressed a chaste kiss to george's forehead. "good morning."
george kissed him back, then sitting up. "alright, clay, c'mon nicks getting impatient."
"yeah!" the boy called from behind them, causing clay to look over george at their friend. "what time is it?" he asked.
"uhh, one sec" nick stood up and picked up his phone from the nightstand. "8:48. we need to meet up with everybody else in 20ish minutes; but why not go now?" he said. clay quietly snorted at his impatientness.
"because clay here, obviously, isn't a morning person." george pointed out. clay chuckled, but regardless, got out of bed because he knew he wouldn't fall back asleep.
"alright, i'll get ready. on deal that i get first pick of the rides." he told the two.
"nope! you're gonna pick something slow, i wanna go fast." nick snapped at clay fairly quickly, and george giggled. "i mean he's not too far off."
"oh shut up." clay grumbled, looking through his clothes.

///

"come on!!" nick kept whining, dragging the two out of their hotel, the main doors closing behind them.
"because clay took so long to pick an outfit, we're already late!"
george huffed. "why's it matter to you so much??" the brunet questioned, nick simply just not answering.
"don't even try reasoning with nick, is what i've learned." clay grumbled sleepily to george as they locked hands. george nodded with an amused smile.

"yo! connor!" nick gestured, there were connor and carmen walking next to the park. the park had been relatively close to the resorts main building, which was where they all were to meet up again.
"hey dude!" the other greeted, hurrying towards them.
the rest of them followed suit, walking up to george and them.

UNFINISHED !!!

sorry:) went and reuploaded some old fics on my other account dnfpoggers and i also decided to reupload sunset. i never plan to write any more dnf or anything related, as i've moved on from that but i thought people would enjoy putting this and a couple other ones back up. thanks:)